How much do you play skyrim DAILY?

#1lordgoroPosted 3/2/2013 5:44:16 PM
How many hours on average are you specifically playing Skyrim? - Results (127 votes)
less then 1 hour daily
13.39% (17 votes)
1-2 hours daily
12.6% (16 votes)
2-4 hours daily
20.47% (26 votes)
4-8 hours daily
13.39% (17 votes)
8 or more(basically LIVING in Skyrim)
5.51% (7 votes)
Or don't play daily, just weekly
34.65% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, since I have no "life", no job, and no purpose, I live in skyrim! More then 8 hours often.. What about everyone else here?
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#2Gobey6Posted 3/2/2013 6:01:44 PM
I love Skyrim... But I don't olay every day... Or every week even... I go through my Skyrim phases... When I got it I lived in it... But not so these days
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#3Gamer_X27Posted 3/2/2013 6:15:23 PM
Gobey6 posted...
I love Skyrim... But I don't olay every day... Or every week even... I go through my Skyrim phases... When I got it I lived in it... But not so these days

This basically sums it up perfectly for me as well, when I am playing it though I'll put around 4 to 8 hours a day in it.
---
as you may presently now fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#4lady_shurriPosted 3/2/2013 8:11:52 PM
I played a lot when I first got it, then one of my other addictions overshadowed it (an anime one) so I concentrated on that for a long time and neglected my poor Dunmer male...then my need to play Skyrim started up (after going to a convention and getting some Skyrim buttons) and am going strong though sometimes I make time for real life, reading fanfic and anime/manga/comic books.
---
I'm a dual-wielding Khajiit traveling with a jester who cheerily suggests that we go kill someone...I love Skyrim.
#5IamI3rianPosted 3/2/2013 8:12:20 PM
I play games between 4-18 hours a day (depending on work schedule and coffee intake), but Skyrim... well not so much. 4-8 or so here.

Variety, and all that.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I'm gonna marry that short haired chick from the Lumosity commercials. She's hawt.
#6deadpool223Posted 3/2/2013 8:20:00 PM
i play quite a bit, 3 to 4 hours

dont have a job yet
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#7crimson_eviscerPosted 3/2/2013 8:23:22 PM
probably like most people here, I go through phases dependent on social obligations, work, etc. The most curious was the month of october where I barely played because I was spending all my real time making nightingale armor for my dragonborn halloween costume (I won the contest so it was worth it), but the irony that I played no hours that month and few in September for the purpose of making a costume for it....in November it was almost like a new game to me, it had been so long.
---
It's worked so far, but we're not out yet.
#8gunsndrosesPosted 3/2/2013 10:07:34 PM
I'm not playing Skyrim ATM; haven't played it since late November. New DLC should incite me to start playing again.

I'm currently shuffling around a big list of games that I've been meaning to go back to. Borderlands 2, Black Ops II, Madden, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Dead Island, etc.

Skyrim.. will come in due time lol.
---
World at War was the best CoD.
#9swervingcarzPosted 3/2/2013 10:24:15 PM
i have a life so you tell me
#10konvikt_17Posted 3/2/2013 10:42:24 PM
back when i first got it, i became addicted to it.played it every day for about a month and a half. eventually got burnt out on it.

went about a year without playing it at all.

then about a month ago i was going through my favorites list and decided to see what this board was up to. then the DragonBorn DLC caught my eye. "get to fight against another DragonBorn? sign me up"

thus i was sucked back in to Skyrim. bought the other two DLCs also. cleaned up the achievements. then decided to make a new character, as my others each had one thing i did wrong or something i should have done but didnt. So made another character to try to get the "perfect" character in my eyes.

i predict ill be playing this for at least another month or so.
---
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead