Most Memorable NPCs

#1DaRk MaGe2004Posted 3/3/2013 6:38:20 AM
Which NPC's did you like the most?

I mean random ones like Derkeethus or Captain Lonely-Gale...not the story important ones like Ulfric or Delphine.

I'm trying to figure out which NPC's people like the most.
---
To die without leaving a trace, that is the legacy of the Garo
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 3/3/2013 6:47:23 AM
Well there's no doubt Lydia is the most famous.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#3nathraxhPosted 3/3/2013 6:48:36 AM
Can't really say any of them are that memorable. I did like Derkeethus, though I can't say why.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#4Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/3/2013 6:56:30 AM
None, this game has easily forgettable NPCs with no personality or efort put into them..
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png http://i.imgur.com/rIP9VOl.jpg
#5SylistaPosted 3/3/2013 7:05:19 AM
Katria, the fallen adventurer whose ghost accompanies you on the Lost to the Ages quest in Dawnguard.

She's the only non-storyline, non-guild, non-Lydia NPC whose name I can recall easily.
---
Everyday I'm shufflin'. Except weekends and every alternate Tuesday. Oh, and most of August.
#6NepharenPosted 3/3/2013 7:27:29 AM
Lynly Starsung. She is the best part of visiting Ivarstead and I make a point to listen her play her lute each time I pass through. Shame she isn't a marriage option or a potential follower.
#7RampagingwalrusPosted 3/3/2013 7:34:30 AM
Narfi.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#8BHAALERPosted 3/3/2013 7:54:22 AM
Else God-hater.

Oh, from this game? I guess Heimskr, the way he says "YOUR CHILDREN!!" makes me laugh.
---
"Ignorance is thy companion!"
#9angeldeath21Posted 3/3/2013 8:04:27 AM
Skyrim has tons of memorable NPCs!

Like uh... the guy with

Um... or the girl who

Hm... oh what was the cat's name....

Followers are kinda weird to count since, if they're following you, of course you're gonna remember them.

I'd say Nazeem or Heimskr.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#10The_Ivory_ManPosted 3/3/2013 8:06:08 AM
angeldeath21 posted...
Skyrim has tons of memorable NPCs!

Like uh... the guy with

Um... or the girl who

Hm... oh what was the cat's name....

Followers are kinda weird to count since, if they're following you, of course you're gonna remember them.

I'd say Nazeem or Heimskr.

I'd add random generic town guards too
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature