Buying Skyrim on PC

#1jessevalePosted 3/3/2013 9:00:53 AM
**** yeah!

Just downloaded all dlc for PS3 and though I considered myself finished with the game a month or two back, another taste of the game made me cave in to all the mod jealousy I've had since I bought it in November. All I did since was play Morrowind and then Oblivion anyway.

Buying all the dlc just now wasn't in vain either cause at least my wife can play on the PS3 still.
#2Gobey6Posted 3/3/2013 9:04:51 AM
Wish I could run it on PC
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#3PathlessBulletPosted 3/3/2013 9:16:48 AM
That moment when you realize Skyrim still has the depth of a dried up puddle on PC.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#4Necro_Fear89Posted 3/3/2013 9:26:50 AM
Trust me TC, you'll download all the house mods, nude mods, weapon mods, texture packs, better bodies mods, different province mods and realize it doesn't mean a damn thing in the end and it will feel just as shallow as console Skyrim.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#5Nemesis347Posted 3/3/2013 9:51:16 AM
The SkyUI mod alone is worth it.
#6jessevale(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 12:16:48 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Trust me TC, you'll download all the house mods, nude mods, weapon mods, texture packs, better bodies mods, different province mods and realize it doesn't mean a damn thing in the end and it will feel just as shallow as console Skyrim.

Exactly! I sucked 400 hours of entertainment out of this terribly shallow pile of gaming, and expect another 200 vanilla doing the dlcs on ps3 before I even start PC. So it's good to hear the PC version feels just like the console version! /end patronizing idiot troll
#7Necro_Fear89Posted 3/3/2013 12:21:20 PM
jessevale posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

Exactly! I sucked 400 hours of entertainment out of this terribly shallow pile of gaming, and expect another 200 vanilla doing the dlcs on ps3 before I even start PC. So it's good to hear the PC version feels just like the console version! /end patronizing idiot troll

So I'm a troll because I gave you my opinion? And you call me an idiot too? And while i'm at it who the hell are you? Sure as hell haven't seen you around here before, if so you'd know I'm far from being a troll. /Patronizing idiot troll.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#8Flow_149Posted 3/3/2013 12:26:57 PM
PC+mods and console access skyrim is really great. Good job on your purchase TC.
#9darkportal785Posted 3/3/2013 12:27:42 PM
Wish I could run it on PC

---
Who's eyes are those eyes?
#10HoonDingPosted 3/3/2013 12:35:37 PM
"You're calling Skyrim shallow on the Skyrim boards, you must be a troll"

"You aren't a regular here, you must be a troll"

"You're calling me a troll, you must be a troll"

"I'm PathlessBullet, and I really am a troll"
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!