That's it, seriously (Ebony Warrior)?

#31rx54Posted 3/4/2013 7:15:31 PM(edited)
clone11 posted...
The reason the Ebony Warrior gets more attention is because he actively seeks you out and challenges you to a fight.

Kaarstag is a little hidden.

It's on an island you can cross from top to bottom in like 5 minutes... :/
I'm surprised somebody would buy dlc and not go to every location that can be explored, when there aren't even THAT many of them.

Plus most people on these boards claim to know everything, which makes it more surprising that Karstaag isn't more well known.

It's not like you can even get lost on Solstheim, it's not even big enough.
The location where he is located is even named after him!

Maybe Beth should put in a big flashing red arrow pointing to his location saying "big bad guy here" lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvSMp7T2Kes
^ Drugs.
#32FreeMan5407Posted 3/4/2013 7:30:55 PM
actually the ebony warrior is more dangerous to the player

here is the reason:

kaarstag - 4,000 hp , 1,000 stamina, 2 perks - summons & x2 dmg , have frost cloak spell, blizzard and some good resistance except FIRE

ebony warrior- 2,071 hp, 364 stamina and 250 magicka

as you can see kaarstag have double the HP, but

ebony warrior deal x3 dmg, have high armor and magic resistance, can use destro, summon, restoration , also can heal with potions and close wounds, can use the unrelenting force and disarm shout, have a stronger paralysis spell, have an arsenal of useful perks like: reflect blow, quick shot, elemental protection,matching set and magic resistance, also have strong enchantment

ebony warrior have NO weakness, and i saw videos of him owning kaarstag- solo and with a bunch of enemies
#33KoRiy5000Posted 3/4/2013 7:31:55 PM
is he immune to the dual casting stagger? my mage has 0 chance beating him because he never staggers, walks up and gets instant kill-cam
#34rx54Posted 3/4/2013 7:41:57 PM
FreeMan5407 posted...
actually the ebony warrior is more dangerous to the player

here is the reason:

kaarstag - 4,000 hp , 1,000 stamina, 2 perks - summons & x2 dmg , have frost cloak spell, blizzard and some good resistance except FIRE

ebony warrior- 2,071 hp, 364 stamina and 250 magicka

as you can see kaarstag have double the HP, but

ebony warrior deal x3 dmg, have high armor and magic resistance, can use destro, summon, restoration , also can heal with potions and close wounds, can use the unrelenting force and disarm shout, have a stronger paralysis spell, have an arsenal of useful perks like: reflect blow, quick shot, elemental protection,matching set and magic resistance, also have strong enchantment

ebony warrior have NO weakness, and i saw videos of him owning kaarstag- solo and with a bunch of enemies

That's why the video shows Karstaag dominating the Ebony Warrior?
Also, Karstaag has a very minute weakness to fire, and deals much more damage than the Ebony Warrior.

Karstaag can also use a stomp which has an effect that is identical to unrelenting force, and his health regenerates at an astounding rate.
I can see you haven't done your research as you mentioned the Ebony Warriors shout and health potions as if it were an advantage over Karstaag or something.

Your wording of all that is also very unorganized, and pointlessly irrelevant in anyway proving he is better than Karstaag as I and everyone else already knew all of this by checking out their statistics from wiki's already.
Ebony Warrior is by no means weak, but Karstaag is more powerful by far...
---
^ Drugs.
#35FreeMan5407Posted 3/4/2013 7:42:53 PM
KoRiy5000 posted...
is he immune to the dual casting stagger? my mage has 0 chance beating him because he never staggers, walks up and gets instant kill-cam

i can't answer that precisely , but from what i read he is NOT immune to impact or maybe is a 50/50 chance i don't know
#36rx54Posted 3/4/2013 7:47:13 PM(edited)
KoRiy5000 posted...

This has some more info on Karstaag, but it's not uesp so it might not be as accurate.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Karstaag_(Dragonborn)

For some reason the last bracket isn't included in the full link, so just clicking it won't work...
Copy/paste it.
That's weird...
---
^ Drugs.
#37FreeMan5407Posted 3/4/2013 7:52:09 PM
and i see a video of the ebony warrior beating kaarstag, the problem is the AI is retarded

also like i said the ew is more dangerous to the player, because all the enchanting, perks, AR, magic resistance, versatility

both at the hand of 2 players, the EW will win
#38rx54Posted 3/4/2013 7:57:06 PM
FreeMan5407 posted...
and i see a video of the ebony warrior beating kaarstag, the problem is the AI is retarded

also like i said the ew is more dangerous to the player, because all the enchanting, perks, AR, magic resistance, versatility

Prove it or stop lying.
Karstaag is immune and resistant to a lot as well.

Also, almost every single post i've seen where somebody has said they've faced both Karstaag and the Ebony Warrior say that Karstaag was no doubt a tougher enemy.
---
^ Drugs.
#39KnightLeonPosted 3/5/2013 4:19:55 PM
KoRiy5000 posted...

My Mage was able to stunlock Karstaag, using ignite He was surprisingly easy to kite, especially with ignite's insane dps. Haven't fought the Ebony Warrior yet, but from what I've gathered he doest get staggered 100% of the time.

Also, who's stronger isn't a matter of who beats the other in a fight, it's who has the better tools to beat THE PLAYER, as that's who they were intended to fight.
#40FreeMan5407Posted 3/5/2013 5:37:35 PM
rx54 posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...

Prove it or stop lying.
Karstaag is immune and resistant to a lot as well.

Also, almost every single post i've seen where somebody has said they've faced both Karstaag and the Ebony Warrior say that Karstaag was no doubt a tougher enemy.

the reason why some people have more trouble with kaarstag is because you CAN fight him at lower levels, people go unprepared (cause is a surprise), and he/it attack you right away, unlike the ebony warrior

also they probably used frost and shock attack (yes some people are just dumb like that) that video prove nothing, ton of editing, and he was probably playing on master giving kaarstag the advantage