You can now Prestige in Skyrim

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You can now Prestige in Skyrim

User Info: CrimsonCrusader

CrimsonCrusader
3 years ago#41
turn_based posted...
CrimsonCrusader posted...
Personally, I would have preferred for skills at certain legendary levels to provide more tangible benefits for the related skill.

Like, say, increased overall damage for one-handed skills at certain legendary levels (with higher legendary levels allowing for higher overall damage).

Higher damage? Never thought o'that. Wish Bethesda had yer imagination...

I am simply using that as an example.

I could definitely think about something more impressive like faster attack speed for melee-oriented skills (going faster for each legendary level).

Other examples include higher chance of success for pickpocket, bonus health/stamina recovery for restoration, higher max charges/stronger enchantments overall for enchanting, damage reduction (physical or magic) for any armor skill.
"Ambition and greed rule, while dogs and swine serve"-Tactics Ogre, Ogre Battle Saga
Episode 7, Chapter 3, Chaos route

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
3 years ago#42
I think it's fine the way it is.

People would just grind up to legendary 11 smithing anyway. Then, proceed to complain that at level 131 with a sword dealing paralyze with ever shot and a few thousand damage the new legendary difficulty is too easy.

Either way, I think we don't need any new gimmick to sell the legendary thing. Even adding +15 to your skill each Legendary level is too much. There's simply no need for it.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Enemy MCC's shields at 50%
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You can now Prestige in Skyrim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived