What small bugfix part of the mod are you most excited about?

#1Cast_SupremacyPosted 3/5/2013 1:44:03 AM
Hey folks!,

Finally had time to peruse the bug list and I'm really interested to try out the Ebony Blade, now that it's perks have been fixed. Still have threads bookmarked that detail the best perks on each side to take, haha.

The only bug there that really affected me was the getting stuck in the nightmother's coffin, but I'm happy for people that the rest are sorted! (Didn't even known that Dragons possibly appearing during The Mind of Madness. Hilarious.)

Guess we just have to hang on as well and hope Legendary is more than 4x enemy damage, 1/4 for us :p
#2aDominationPosted 3/5/2013 1:45:31 AM
Honestly I'm more interested in what comes after this patch, like why are they super charging the dragonborn?
---
Achievement Unlocked
Avatar of Sithis 150(G)Chosen to bring death to Tamriel.
#3IamI3rianPosted 3/5/2013 1:46:44 AM
Dropping Pantea's flute of the throat of the world.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Bahaha... I can kick further than the first woman to try out for the NFL. X D GJ Lauren Silberman. QQ moar.
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 3/5/2013 1:51:40 AM
Cannot remember any specifics, and do not feel like digging up the link to consult.
I am just happy that they are actually fixing things.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5IamI3rianPosted 3/5/2013 2:05:02 AM
http://www.bethblog.com/2013/03/04/now-on-steam-skyrim-1-9-beta-update/

= D
---
Bahaha... I can kick further than the first woman to try out for the NFL. X D GJ Lauren Silberman. QQ moar.
#6RampagingwalrusPosted 3/5/2013 2:06:02 AM
IamI3rian posted...
http://www.bethblog.com/2013/03/04/now-on-steam-skyrim-1-9-beta-update/

= D

Too lazy to click it.
Pick one for me... :-P
---
#7kylekillgannonPosted 3/5/2013 2:07:19 AM
I can't wait for them to fix the New Alliances quest line from Dawnguard.... Whenever they do that.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#8DougymcPosted 3/5/2013 2:11:12 AM
I'm not particularly excited about any of them, really. That said, I like the patch. Except for the naked courier part.
#9IamI3rianPosted 3/5/2013 2:15:49 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
I'm really happy that I can finally improve my Nord Hero Bow. I've been waiting ages for this. It's the best looking bow in the game, in my opinion. I wish they'd fix some of the other weapons that can't be improved though.

Like the silver ones.

I agree Wally. You took the words right out of my mouth.
---
#10RampagingwalrusPosted 3/5/2013 2:20:44 AM
IamI3rian posted...
Rampagingwalrus posted...
I'm really happy that I can finally improve my Nord Hero Bow. I've been waiting ages for this. It's the best looking bow in the game, in my opinion. I wish they'd fix some of the other weapons that can't be improved though.

Like the silver ones.

I agree Wally. You took the words right out of my mouth.

A contraction! :O
An imposter has been wearing my walrus suit and slandering my good name.
Although, he does have a good point.
I think I will let it slide.
---