Why I still prefer vanilla characters to mods

#1robitussin217Posted 3/5/2013 10:27:04 AM
All the girls end up looking like overphotoshopped models with silly puddy for skin.
#2Flow_149Posted 3/5/2013 10:33:13 AM
bro that's a pretty cool story.
#3robitussin217(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:36:57 AM
HOWEVER...if there was a mod that let you cut off their heads and mold them into perfect spheres to bounce around and allowed you to press newspapers against them so the print comes off on them, I would change my opinion.
#4Necro_Fear89Posted 3/5/2013 10:39:22 AM
You do realize making topics like this just makes the PC players think how sad and desperate we are for trying to justify our limitations right? The fact is that they can do stuff we can't and therefore feel superior, granted not every PC gamer is like this but topics like these just gives them more ammunition.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#5robitussin217(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:43:33 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
You do realize making topics like this just makes the PC players think how sad and desperate we are for trying to justify our limitations right? The fact is that they can do stuff we can't and therefore feel superior, granted not every PC gamer is like this but topics like these just gives them more ammunition.

I'm sorry. I've never been much of a diplomat. I apologize for my lack of forethought and feel free to take my ceremonial katana after I commit seppuku.
#6Necro_Fear89Posted 3/5/2013 10:45:25 AM
robitussin217 posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I'm sorry. I've never been much of a diplomat. I apologize for my lack of forethought and feel free to take my ceremonial katana after I commit seppuku.

Apology accepted. Carry on.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#7IronticsDragonLPosted 3/5/2013 10:46:04 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I don't think that, I actually agree.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL
#8PimpHandofGodPosted 3/5/2013 10:47:23 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...

That's pretty much the definition of superior
---
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2
#9Tequila_ShotPosted 3/5/2013 10:54:58 AM
I find it funny that the TC's definition of "mod" only encompasses those which alter the female character models. I find it even funnier that I'm the first person to point that out.

I mean, its not like people can write mods for things like lighting effects, UI improvements, new followers, quest content, weapons, armors, items, spells, enemies, dungeons, or anything else people can think of. Nope, nobody would bother wasting time doing anything of that sort, right?
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#10DougymcPosted 3/5/2013 10:56:40 AM
IronticsDragonL posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I don't think that, I actually agree.