Why I still prefer vanilla characters to mods

#21JINJ0Posted 3/5/2013 4:33:13 PM
Nude mods for Skyrim are pointless, quite often over the top (physically impossible and painful looking in some cases), and inconvenient anyway. I can't be playing an awesome game like Skyrim with the epic music and battle cries and the death throes without attracting attention. AltF4ing every time someone who enters the room is sensitive to seeing glamorized digital genitalia on dead digital banditry would be a major pain in the ass.
---
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
#22robitussin217(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:38:50 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
robitussin217 posted...
It's still stupid how every needs crap like that in their games. Seriously, how is a nude mod more popular than Deadly Dragons?

LOL! I'm sorry, I see what you're saying but that comment resounds with nerd-dom.

Care to explain why?

I really don't mean any offense. It's just the disregard for nudity and the term "deadly dragons," in addition to the fact that it's pretty easy to think of why nude mods would be more popular. *shrugs*
#23IronticsDragonLPosted 3/5/2013 4:50:32 PM
robitussin217 posted...
robitussin217 posted...
It's still stupid how every needs crap like that in their games. Seriously, how is a nude mod more popular than Deadly Dragons?

LOL! I'm sorry, I see what you're saying but that comment resounds with nerd-dom.

Care to explain why?

I really don't mean any offense. It's just the disregard for nudity and the term "deadly dragons," in addition to the fact that it's pretty easy to think of why nude mods would be more popular. *shrugs*

Don't worry, I'm not offended at all. And Deadly Dragons is a mod that makes dragons hard as hell. I also don't want pr0n in mah Elder Scrolls.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL