Be honest.Does the in game wine look delicious enough so you want to drink?

#1lordgoroPosted 3/6/2013 3:10:07 AM
Im NOT a drinker, never touched beer or liquor, but the wine bottles in this game(good graphics) makes me want to start drinking different wines in real life just to try them out.. Does this happen to any of you other skyrim players? It looks delicious!!
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#2Ryan-06Posted 3/6/2013 3:12:34 AM
The cheese in this game makes me want to eat cheese, and kill cats.

I'm allergic to cats IRL.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
#3lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 3:19:05 AM
Hehe, i've ALWAYS been a big fan of ALL cheeses! However, its a testament to extremely good graphics(and placement I suppose) that can tempt a complete non drinker to try drinking!
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#4F_GalikanokusPosted 3/6/2013 3:25:42 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
The cheese in this game makes me want to eat cheese, and kill cats.

I'm allergic to cats IRL.

After watching "Snake in Eagle's Shadow" I have a new found respect for cats
---
There's a myriad of black actors we could have cast but that's what people do. The list is endless. Denzel Washington *long pause* Sidney Potier. I could go on.
#5Dreadsword101Posted 3/6/2013 3:40:15 AM
Seeing all the mead in the game makes me want to try it in real life to see what all the fuss is.
#6lunarswordPosted 3/6/2013 3:58:18 AM
Dreadsword101 posted...
Seeing all the mead in the game makes me want to try it in real life to see what all the fuss is.

don't expect much. for the longest time i always pictured sake to be sweet from its portrayal in many anime/games (coloration, etc.)....turns out it tastes almost like cough syrup. still, i like a shot of it now and then
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#7Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/6/2013 4:00:49 AM
no, ugly ass console textures just drive me away from a good bottle of wine
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png http://i.imgur.com/rIP9VOl.jpg
#8IamI3rianPosted 3/6/2013 4:09:56 AM
Whatever man. You're trying a little too hard today.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Skyrim's DLC exceeded my expectations.
#9F_GalikanokusPosted 3/6/2013 4:10:09 AM
lunarsword posted...
Dreadsword101 posted...

don't expect much. for the longest time i always pictured sake to be sweet from its portrayal in many anime/games (coloration, etc.)....turns out it tastes almost like cough syrup. still, i like a shot of it now and then

Wait I'm confused, lots of cough syrup is sweet, are you talking about like a Buckleys style cough syrup?
---
There's a myriad of black actors we could have cast but that's what people do. The list is endless. Denzel Washington *long pause* Sidney Potier. I could go on.
#10neithskyePosted 3/6/2013 4:14:10 AM
I don't drink either. And no re the wine. Too many keggers during my university days. That was years ago, but even just the smell of alcohol now . . . especially beer . . .