Be honest.Does the in game wine look delicious enough so you want to drink?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Be honest.Does the in game wine look delicious enough so you want to drink?
3 years ago#11
Some Eidar cheese with a bottle of Mead, sounds good. I'm really curious what sujamma would taste like as well.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
3 years ago#12
This game inspired me to buy some mead. I don't remember what brand it was, but it was actually very sweet, and about as strong as an average wine. As a matter of fact, I'm going to grab another bottle after work tomorrow. =P

As for sake, yeah, I was kind of let down when I tried it the first time. Judging from what you were hoping/expecting it to taste like, I think you'd enjoy Amazake. Love that stuff.
3 years ago#13
but no whiskey.
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
3 years ago#14
I've tried wine before, so the bottles to me look like awful tasting crap to be honest... and it only gets worse with the other drinks.
3 years ago#15
More interested in the sweetrolls tbqh.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
3 years ago#16
The spiced wine kinda does. Definitely the elsywr fondue. So much so that I actually made it once and it was f-ing awesome.
It's worked so far, but we're not out yet.
3 years ago#17
Dreadsword101 posted...
Seeing all the mead in the game makes me want to try it in real life to see what all the fuss is.

Agreed
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL
3 years ago#18
Opaque green bottles, contents indiscernible, why yes, that does look like it might taste good?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
3 years ago#19
PathlessBullet posted...
More interested in the sweetrolls tbqh.

By the Nine! A PB post that isn't overtly trolly. You really are slippin brah.
There's a myriad of black actors we could have cast but that's what people do. The list is endless. Denzel Washington *long pause* Sidney Potier. I could go on.
3 years ago#20
crimson_eviscer posted...
The spiced wine kinda does. Definitely the elsywr fondue. So much so that I actually made it once and it was f-ing awesome.

Spiced wine sounds good, I'm curious about mead as well. I am not a drinker, in fact I completely hate it but I'm willing to try it at least. I have friends who drink beer, every time I see them drinking beer it seems like they're trying really hard to enjoy it.
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Be honest.Does the in game wine look delicious enough so you want to drink?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived