Be honest.Does the in game wine look delicious enough so you want to drink?

#11SoulOfFaythPosted 3/6/2013 5:25:31 AM
Some Eidar cheese with a bottle of Mead, sounds good. I'm really curious what sujamma would taste like as well.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#12RayzoriumPosted 3/6/2013 5:37:12 AM
This game inspired me to buy some mead. I don't remember what brand it was, but it was actually very sweet, and about as strong as an average wine. As a matter of fact, I'm going to grab another bottle after work tomorrow. =P

As for sake, yeah, I was kind of let down when I tried it the first time. Judging from what you were hoping/expecting it to taste like, I think you'd enjoy Amazake. Love that stuff.
#13thermopylaePosted 3/6/2013 5:56:50 AM
but no whiskey.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#14JustincblountPosted 3/6/2013 6:13:58 AM
I've tried wine before, so the bottles to me look like awful tasting crap to be honest... and it only gets worse with the other drinks.
#15PathlessBulletPosted 3/6/2013 6:21:33 AM
More interested in the sweetrolls tbqh.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#16crimson_eviscerPosted 3/6/2013 6:53:41 AM
The spiced wine kinda does. Definitely the elsywr fondue. So much so that I actually made it once and it was f-ing awesome.
---
It's worked so far, but we're not out yet.
#17IronticsDragonLPosted 3/6/2013 6:54:13 AM
Dreadsword101 posted...
Seeing all the mead in the game makes me want to try it in real life to see what all the fuss is.

Agreed
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL
#18RampagingwalrusPosted 3/6/2013 6:55:47 AM
Opaque green bottles, contents indiscernible, why yes, that does look like it might taste good?
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#19F_GalikanokusPosted 3/6/2013 7:01:09 AM
PathlessBullet posted...
More interested in the sweetrolls tbqh.

By the Nine! A PB post that isn't overtly trolly. You really are slippin brah.
---
There's a myriad of black actors we could have cast but that's what people do. The list is endless. Denzel Washington *long pause* Sidney Potier. I could go on.
#20Necro_Fear89Posted 3/6/2013 7:30:08 AM
crimson_eviscer posted...
The spiced wine kinda does. Definitely the elsywr fondue. So much so that I actually made it once and it was f-ing awesome.

Spiced wine sounds good, I'm curious about mead as well. I am not a drinker, in fact I completely hate it but I'm willing to try it at least. I have friends who drink beer, every time I see them drinking beer it seems like they're trying really hard to enjoy it.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black