you can only make a skill legendary by playing on legendary and

#11Arkma3Posted 3/6/2013 7:55:56 PM
Punctuation: It’s the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack, off a horse” and….
---
...Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo...
#12ROMKratosPosted 3/6/2013 7:59:30 PM
Arkma3 posted...
Punctuation: It’s the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack, off a horse” and….

...knowing where to use a preposition instead of a comma.
Oh, wait. I think I'm wrong.
---
All personnel should reach minimum safe distance immediately...
#13robitussin217Posted 3/6/2013 8:08:19 PM(edited)
I think he's wondering what happens to your skills if you switch from legendary to another mode. I am as well. I'm guessing that legendary difficulty and legendary skills are independent and skills will just operate in a new way.

Edit: Oh, I'm wrong
Edit: Oh, I'm right
#14wahabwasim(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:05:25 PM
Nathypants posted...
A simplification (or complication):

"Since you can only make skills Legendary by playing on the Legendary Difficulty, would it be possible to upgrade my skills via using the Legendary reset and switch back to Expert or some other difficulty?"

^
l
yes,that is what im asking
thanks
#15IamI3rianPosted 3/6/2013 8:06:28 PM
Robit is right. = )

I just wanted to call him Robit. I have no idea really.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Skyrim's DLC exceeded my expectations.
#16CRtwentyPosted 3/6/2013 8:09:51 PM
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#17wahabwasim(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:19:42 PM
what has become of this topic ?
-_-
#18robitussin217Posted 3/6/2013 8:21:42 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Robit is right. = )

I just wanted to call him Robit. I have no idea really.

Sounds like the way a person who says "wash" like "warsh" or "soda," "soder" would say "robot."
#19TaigaWilliamPosted 3/6/2013 8:28:03 PM(edited)
<_<
Brian was wrong to include the comma.

From: Omega_Gilgamesh | #007Either way is acceptible, but the "correct" version is the way the writer envisioned it in his mind. IamI3rian's version implies there's a break between "turns" and "doing", implying the notion they were taking turns, and those turns were doing handstands.

Whereas what jessevale was implying would be the writer directly saying that they were doing handstands by turn, rather than they were taking turns and those turns were doing handstands. Comprende?

Those are the same thing without elaboration. The idea of time between actions requires more than punctuation to communicate. Brian was incorrect to have the comma in his second sentence.

Now let's go back to ignoring Brian's (regularly iffy to incorrect) grammar and only caring about his ever-correct information. >_>

EDIT: Alcohol makes keeping up with a language technical topic difficult. I can spell, but I'll be damned if me fingers scan.

<_<
---
http://exscientologykids.com/
#20robitussin217Posted 3/6/2013 8:27:06 PM
I really need to read up on how to use commas, colons, and semi-colons.