The most common crime you commit in Skyrim...

#1Neo_OnionKnightPosted 3/7/2013 2:04:19 AM
I snipe farm animals from a distance and accidentally hit civilians in the process, mostly killing them outright...
---
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life
#2IamI3rianPosted 3/7/2013 2:14:24 AM
Taking stuff, instead of talking to merchants.

Lookin at you, golden claw.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Skyrim's DLC exceeded my expectations.
#3Edgemaster70000Posted 3/7/2013 2:24:03 AM
So far I've managed to shoot at least two animals dead-center in the backside, one of which was meant for the bear's head and I found out he wasn't facing me, and the other one....

I'm fighting two dragons at once outside Windhelm. One dragon is over a hill, but I can see the top half of the dragon through the grass. I shoot, hear a horse scream, and go over the hill to find I gained a 40 bounty for sodomizing a horse with an arrow.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#4neithskyePosted 3/7/2013 2:27:30 AM
In the general scheme of things, assaults. Despite researching what constitutes an assault in Skyrim, this is one stat I don't think I'll ever fully understand.
#5DougymcPosted 3/7/2013 2:33:18 AM
IamI3rian posted...

Taking stuff in general. Merchants with items on their counter, random items on the ground I try to place nicely on a different surface but fail... I never play a thief anymore, but most of my bounty comes from accidental theft.
#6Gamer-ChrisPosted 3/7/2013 2:35:01 AM
Theft.

It's funny. I try to be the hero, a dragonslayer, but I can't help but take something I need if I can get away with it. In the end though, I consider it payment for my hard work. I'm traveling across Skyrim, seeking out dragons and bringing them to justice by sword. If not me, no-one would (or could). So I take the things I need to make it happen, because the people owe me that. If it makes people feel better, let's call my dragon hunting a collaborative effort.

Occasionally I commit assault. Most of the time I find out I've done it through the stats, then I wonder how and when it happened. Sometimes though, it happens because people are stupid enough to jump in front of my sword while I'm trying to save their lives.
---
I like video games.
#7jammymacsterPosted 3/7/2013 3:03:02 AM
IamI3rian posted...

Haha, I always take that even on good playthroughs. On my last one I tried to "pay" him for it by putting some gold in one of their containers. Apparently giving gold to someone in such a manner is considered a crime in Skyrim and I was promptly attacked. -.-
---
AKA: Valadez
#8IamI3rianPosted 3/7/2013 3:12:38 AM
I hope you learned something jammy. It's not stealing until you try to pay for it. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Skyrim's DLC exceeded my expectations.
#9jammymacsterPosted 3/7/2013 3:27:23 AM
I'll keep that in mind while I go to my local shop to get some snacks. :D
---
AKA: Valadez
#10lalallaalalPosted 3/7/2013 3:33:24 AM
Petty theft of coin purses even though I have thousands of gold.