Companion quest as a vampire lord....SPOILERS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Companion quest as a vampire lord....SPOILERS
2 years ago#1
If I complete the companion quest up to "The Silver Hand"(joining the circle), then choose to become a vamp lord, can I still complete the remaining companions quest, or do I need to be turn back into a werewolf?
---
GT: DVyce
2 years ago#2
JoesGhost posted...
If I complete the companion quest up to "The Silver Hand"(joining the circle), then choose to become a vamp lord, can I still complete the remaining companions quest, or do I need to be turn back into a werewolf?

You do not need to be a werewolf to complete the questline, the only time you must be a werewolf is joining the circle, after that you can "cure" yourself, and you are still able to complete the companions quest line.

Keep in mind though, that If you decide to become a werewolf again, to fill the perk tree for the achievement/trophy, Aela will only turn you back ONCE.
2 years ago#3
KnightLeon posted...
JoesGhost posted...

You do not need to be a werewolf to complete the questline, the only time you must be a werewolf is joining the circle, after that you can "cure" yourself, and you are still able to complete the companions quest line.

Keep in mind though, that If you decide to become a werewolf again, to fill the perk tree for the achievement/trophy, Aela will only turn you back ONCE.

Thanks
---
GT: DVyce
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Companion quest as a vampire lord....SPOILERS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived