Companion quest as a vampire lord....SPOILERS

#1JoesGhostPosted 3/8/2013 5:50:15 PM
If I complete the companion quest up to "The Silver Hand"(joining the circle), then choose to become a vamp lord, can I still complete the remaining companions quest, or do I need to be turn back into a werewolf?
---
GT: DVyce
#2KnightLeonPosted 3/8/2013 6:03:48 PM
JoesGhost posted...
If I complete the companion quest up to "The Silver Hand"(joining the circle), then choose to become a vamp lord, can I still complete the remaining companions quest, or do I need to be turn back into a werewolf?

You do not need to be a werewolf to complete the questline, the only time you must be a werewolf is joining the circle, after that you can "cure" yourself, and you are still able to complete the companions quest line.

Keep in mind though, that If you decide to become a werewolf again, to fill the perk tree for the achievement/trophy, Aela will only turn you back ONCE.
#3JoesGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:17:39 PM
KnightLeon posted...
JoesGhost posted...

You do not need to be a werewolf to complete the questline, the only time you must be a werewolf is joining the circle, after that you can "cure" yourself, and you are still able to complete the companions quest line.

Keep in mind though, that If you decide to become a werewolf again, to fill the perk tree for the achievement/trophy, Aela will only turn you back ONCE.

Thanks
---
GT: DVyce