Which character build have you had the most fun on?

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 3/8/2013 4:55:03 PM
Give a brief description of the build, and how you used it.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2Mick65Posted 3/8/2013 5:05:52 PM
Pure Mage as a general rule.

Combat archer/dual wield argonian bounder. Light armor, the rest is pretty self explanatory.

PyroTank. Heavy armor spellmace/spellshield.

Currently, Ka Po' Tun. From the Skyrim Blog builds. Light armor, Kajiit. Silent roll great critical charge/shield charge. x4 damage from a great sword makes for a good start to a fight.
---
JAFO
#3BipBapBamPosted 3/8/2013 5:08:09 PM
Destruction/Conjuration/Alteration Mage in Light Armor with heavy Shout usage.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#4JohnnySomethingPosted 3/8/2013 5:08:18 PM
My Imperial Spellsword, got to around level 48 before retiring him.

One-Handed, Archery, Alteration, Conjuration, Sneak with some Enchanting/Smithing perks for utility.

Didn't use armor (hence Alteration), which was half the fun of the build. Got to wear a bunch of random clothes based on aesthetics without having to even think of protection (as you would with armor). On top of that once I got Paralyze spell from high-level Alteration skill, game over man.

Conjuration for meat shields, and went with generic Atronach summons over Necromancy. Also, Soul Trap doesn't hurt.

Sneak is just useful for backstabs or stealth shots with a bow on top of its' non-combat applications.

One-handed just so I could have a free hand for spellcasting, Two-hand would've been fine but it's slightly less annoying if you're one-handed.
#5Necro_Fear89Posted 3/8/2013 5:09:13 PM
Everyone's just gonna write stuff that no one's gonna read.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#6SoulOfFaythPosted 3/8/2013 5:09:22 PM
Crazy Khajiit. Pretty cliche but a bastard unarmed khajiit who'd just rob people and beat them up if he got caught. Joined the thieves guild, later the DB so he became more of an assassin, using daggers and poisons. He was also a Daedra worshipper so he collected all artifacts (not done yet btw). Guess kind of a standard 'chaotic evil'character.

Currently I'm playing a light armored Argonian who fights with an enchanted sword and no shield, and based on the Histmaster build I try to get as much health regen as possible so histskin makes me totally invincible. With him I just do general questing and adventuring, but I only go out at day and don't fast travel. I stop at an inn every night, have some food and a lot of drink, and then just sit there 'meditating' through the night. He never sleeps.
Fighting is really fun because I just feel so agile with only a sword, I hop around the enemies and do some sweet-ass moves and dance the dance of death. Also gonna build my first Hearthfire house with him so I'm training my archery to become a hunter as well.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#7theonyxphoenixPosted 3/8/2013 5:10:47 PM
Master Difficulty
No Armor
Shouts Only
#8Perma-n00bPosted 3/8/2013 5:14:39 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I hear what ur saying.... Unless its an meme/anime/adult swin inspired joke that no one thinks is funny, or a lore debate that isn't the least bit informative, than no ones going to care. But have faith my friend.... Not everyone is ab awful piece of crap that doesnt deserve to liked/loved by anyone, there are plenty of folks who read interesting threads like this :-). (The rest deserve life in prison).
#9robitussin217Posted 3/8/2013 5:18:50 PM
Perma-n00b posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I hear what ur saying.... Unless its an meme/anime/adult swin inspired joke that no one thinks is funny, or a lore debate that isn't the least bit informative, than no ones going to care. But have faith my friend.... Not everyone is ab awful piece of crap that doesnt deserve to liked/loved by anyone, there are plenty of folks who read interesting threads like this :-). (The rest deserve life in prison).

I read this
#10Perma-n00bPosted 3/8/2013 5:22:26 PM
robitussin217 posted...
Perma-n00b posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I read this

*hug*

:-)