Which character build have you had the most fun on?

#11VaultBoyXPosted 3/8/2013 5:23:45 PM
My main is a jack of all trades, "typical" as it is, it goes along with his backstory,and etc but even using everything I mainly stick to one-handed,archery, sneak,heavy/light armor and pickpocket and once in a while I will use two-handed. Although thanks to the new Patch 1.9 , it'll be easier to be said jack of all trades. I love you Patch 1.9!
---
GT: Ace of SpadesX8
#12AigonrothPosted 3/8/2013 5:42:25 PM(edited)
That is a tough one for me to decide on actually, but if I had to pick one it would be the following.

The Warrior Assassin

One-Handed: Armsman 5/5, Fighting Stance, Savage Strike, Dual Flurry 2/2, Dual Savagery - 10
Light Armor: Agile Defender 5/5, Custom Fit, Unhindered, Wind Walker - 8
Sneak: Stealth, Backstab, Deadly Aim, Assassin's Blade, Muffled Movement, Light Foot, Silent Roll, Silence, Shadow Warrior - 9
Smithing: Steel-Glass, Dragon, Arcane Blacksmith - 6
Illusion: Novice-Expert, Dual Casting, Animage, Hypnotic Gaze, Kindred Mage, Aspect of Terror, Quiet Casting, Rage, Master of the Mind - 12
Alteration: Novice, Apprentice, Magic Resistance 3/3 - 5

That is the level 50 perk spread for my version of the class, the idea is simple to be able to handle targets outside of stealth, it lets you switch up your play style if one gets boring.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#13aDominationPosted 3/8/2013 5:42:40 PM
Predator Build was my favorite.

Orc
Falmer heavy armor
Invisibility potions
Riekling throwing spears
Ebony Blade
High level stealth
High level Illusion
---
Achievement Unlocked
Avatar of Sithis 150(G)Chosen to bring death to Tamriel.
#14Mental_CrushPosted 3/8/2013 5:43:30 PM
I've really only had much experience as a pure fighter.

A lot of people have a problem with creating too many alternate characters, I have the exact opposite problem.
---
"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."
#15auldfhartePosted 3/8/2013 5:49:07 PM
Torn between my Khajiit thief/assassin and my Orc warrior. Cats love to toy with their prey, but I never lost a fight with berserk.
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF
#16Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:11:39 PM
Everyone's just gonna write stuff that no one's gonna read.

I read every single post.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#17deadpool223Posted 3/8/2013 8:14:51 PM
imperial paladin, sunlight powers, sword and borde. clensing evil, protecting kids from monsters, being the bulwark of my people so on so fourth
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#18dodgefan91Posted 3/8/2013 8:26:16 PM
My "pure" wood elf build. No magic. I focused solely on sneak, archery, and alchemy. Only did the dark brotherhood, and thieves guild quest lines, and a lot of hunting/exploring.

I also quite enjoyed my breton conjuration battlemage. But ultimately, I still prefer the stealthy characters. Which is why I'm currently in the middle of a khajiit illusion assassin. This time focusing more on one handed since I tend to use the bows way too much.
---
GT: JKGrizzle
http://i.minus.com/iEZjmLbjP7PuX.gif
#19konvikt_17Posted 3/8/2013 8:29:37 PM
Bosmer Sneak Archer.

is strictly an archer. only used swords for the start of the game when a bow wasnt available. once i got a bow, i dropped all my swords and such.

100 Alchemy and 100 Enchanting.

Vampire Armor- Health Regen 36% faster. Stamina Regen 36% faster
Vampire Boots- Stamina Regen 36% faster. Sneaking is 47% better.
Thalmor Gloves- Bows do 47%more damage. Sneaking is 47% better
Silver Amethyst Ring- Bows do 47% more damage. Sneaking is 47% better.
Gold necklace- Bows do 47% more damage. Sneaking is 47% better.
Gold and Emerald Circlet- Bows do 47% more damage. Created potions are 29% more powerful.
Jagged Crown- Bows do 47% more damage. Created potions are 29% more powerful.

Hunting Bow- 458 damage; 29 Fire damage, 29 Frost damage.
currently using Glass arrows cuz thats what im up to right now.
ive got:
122 Glass arrows
408 Ebony arrows
234 Daedric arrows
298 Dragonbone arrows.

My sneak is at 100. i hardly ever get detected except damn Forsworn.
love sneaking about, popping off an arrow for the one hit kill. also love clearing out a room without even being detected.
---
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead
#20youshallbeasgodPosted 3/8/2013 8:29:58 PM
Archery Illusion Sneak
---
Relax, it's just a game.