Who is planning on getting every perk?

#11RampagingwalrusPosted 3/9/2013 1:55:56 AM
I do not spend half the perk points I get, there is just no need.
So, not I. :-P
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#12Evil_SandwichPosted 3/9/2013 1:59:25 AM(edited)
IamI3rian posted...
What perks are still bugged?

Both ranks of Dual Flurry and Shield Charge.

All these perks only function properly for a certain period of after they are taken then they bug out.

Both ranks of Dual Flurry can and will eventually glitch to make you attack speed revert back to default(as if u never took the perks) at random moments.

And Shield Charge eventually stops working all together.

EDIT: Also Tower of Strength supposely does nothing making it a wasted perk.
#13IamI3rianPosted 3/9/2013 2:00:09 AM
Tower of Str. works, and yeah.. DF and SC are borked. There's 248 other perks which are 'worth' it. Not to mention respec fixes both issues. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Enemy MCC's shields at 50%
#14stet1Posted 3/9/2013 2:13:50 AM
i will just to try out new things (have fun with pick pocketing and other trees that i never use )
---
swtor: harry potter, nightmare lands eu
#15Oni_TatsujinPosted 3/9/2013 2:59:20 AM
Someone recently worked out the math, and getting every perk would require "prestiging" 165 times. That's 9 times for every skill. That's gonna take a LONG time.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
#16IamI3rianPosted 3/9/2013 3:04:33 AM
Oni_Tatsujin posted...
Someone recently worked out the math, and getting every perk would require "prestiging" 165 times. That's 9 times for every skill. That's gonna take a LONG time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65612687

Hour or two. Three tops.

That's not tremendously long.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Enemy MCC's shields at 50%
#17DawndragonPosted 3/9/2013 3:04:52 AM
I will.

Though I wonder what happens if you get more Perk Points than there are Perks... Do you crash The Game? get Dragon Souls? have an ever increasing Perk Point count? 'Tis a question that's been bugging me for a while.
---
Trade Partners: I Do not knowingly accept Hacked pokemon, Nor will I Knowingly trade them out.
3052-9840-7953 - Pokemon Black FC
#18robitussin217Posted 3/9/2013 4:20:10 AM
Never been passed level (I think) 73. I can't imagine I'll stick with one character for as long as it takes to get every perk.
#19RampagingwalrusPosted 3/9/2013 6:06:03 AM
Dawndragon posted...
I will.

Though I wonder what happens if you get more Perk Points than there are Perks... Do you crash The Game? get Dragon Souls? have an ever increasing Perk Point count? 'Tis a question that's been bugging me for a while.

You will have an excess of perk points... nothing more.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#20SoulOfFaythPosted 3/9/2013 6:25:32 AM
Nah, that would cost way too much time. I'm mostly excited about not having to use skills that have nothing to do with my character.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open