Who is planning on getting every perk?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Who is planning on getting every perk?
2 years ago#11
I do not spend half the perk points I get, there is just no need.
So, not I. :-P
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
2 years ago#12
IamI3rian posted...
What perks are still bugged?

Both ranks of Dual Flurry and Shield Charge.

All these perks only function properly for a certain period of after they are taken then they bug out.

Both ranks of Dual Flurry can and will eventually glitch to make you attack speed revert back to default(as if u never took the perks) at random moments.

And Shield Charge eventually stops working all together.

EDIT: Also Tower of Strength supposely does nothing making it a wasted perk.
(edited by Evil_Sandwich)
2 years ago#13
Tower of Str. works, and yeah.. DF and SC are borked. There's 248 other perks which are 'worth' it. Not to mention respec fixes both issues. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Enemy MCC's shields at 50%
2 years ago#14
i will just to try out new things (have fun with pick pocketing and other trees that i never use )
---
swtor: harry potter, nightmare lands eu
2 years ago#15
Someone recently worked out the math, and getting every perk would require "prestiging" 165 times. That's 9 times for every skill. That's gonna take a LONG time.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
2 years ago#16
Oni_Tatsujin posted...
Someone recently worked out the math, and getting every perk would require "prestiging" 165 times. That's 9 times for every skill. That's gonna take a LONG time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65612687

Hour or two. Three tops.

That's not tremendously long.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Enemy MCC's shields at 50%
2 years ago#17
I will.

Though I wonder what happens if you get more Perk Points than there are Perks... Do you crash The Game? get Dragon Souls? have an ever increasing Perk Point count? 'Tis a question that's been bugging me for a while.
---
Trade Partners: I Do not knowingly accept Hacked pokemon, Nor will I Knowingly trade them out.
3052-9840-7953 - Pokemon Black FC
2 years ago#18
Never been passed level (I think) 73. I can't imagine I'll stick with one character for as long as it takes to get every perk.
2 years ago#19
Dawndragon posted...
I will.

Though I wonder what happens if you get more Perk Points than there are Perks... Do you crash The Game? get Dragon Souls? have an ever increasing Perk Point count? 'Tis a question that's been bugging me for a while.

You will have an excess of perk points... nothing more.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
2 years ago#20
Nah, that would cost way too much time. I'm mostly excited about not having to use skills that have nothing to do with my character.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Who is planning on getting every perk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived