Need opinions-Quick

#1Jakobs_FodderPosted 3/9/2013 3:08:25 PM
Would an Orc Paladin side with Ralof or Hadvar after initially avoiding decapitation?
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#2sunbro1Posted 3/9/2013 3:11:15 PM
Paladin for what god?
#3maleman24Posted 3/9/2013 3:11:33 PM
Don't be a wenie and kill them both.
---
-== Unity in Creativity ==-
#4SoulOfFaythPosted 3/9/2013 3:13:01 PM
I'm guessing an Orc would want revenge at that point so he wouldn't follow Hadvar.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#5Jakobs_Fodder(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:33:17 PM(edited)
sunbro1 posted...
Paladin for what god?

akatosh,
maybe arkay...maybe.

With regard to demi-gods, deadra and the like:

Azura.
Meridia
Your generally well behaved lesser gods.

---
#6MC2011Posted 3/9/2013 3:22:15 PM
I would imagine neither... but given that you are forced to chose one, it depends on the mind set.

On one hand, the enemy of my enemy is a friend, and with the Imperials nearly executing you, you would probably see them as your enemy and side with Ralof.

On the otherside, if you are honor bound, then you realize that you have shamed your clan/family/kin and the Imperials have proved their might over you. So you follow them allowing them to decide your fate as the rightful victor.

Either way, you know you live so you could always just pretend the introduction never happened and split ways with Hadvar/Ralof as soon as you get out the town. Though siding with Hadvar probably provides more benefits as you befriend Riverwood's smith.
---
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.
#7MrMRBPosted 3/9/2013 3:33:38 PM
Free steel ingots and paladins like heavy armour......

On most of my characters I don't do the civil war questline, so unless I am specifically going for a stormcloak character I side with Hadvar.
---
Gamertag: MrMRB
Currently playing: Skyrim, P4G.
#8Jakobs_Fodder(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:35:45 PM
MC2011 posted...
I would imagine neither... but given that you are forced to chose one, it depends on the mind set.

On one hand, the enemy of my enemy is a friend, and with the Imperials nearly executing you, you would probably see them as your enemy and side with Ralof.

On the otherside, if you are honor bound, then you realize that you have shamed your clan/family/kin and the Imperials have proved their might over you. So you follow them allowing them to decide your fate as the rightful victor.

Either way, you know you live so you could always just pretend the introduction never happened and split ways with Hadvar/Ralof as soon as you get out the town. Though siding with Hadvar probably provides more benefits as you befriend Riverwood's smith.

Damn Orcs provide some moral quandaries...
---
#9sunbro1Posted 3/9/2013 3:37:33 PM
Orcs did have a strong connection to the legion, however they may respect the Stormcloaks for fighting on instead of surrendering.
#10Jakobs_Fodder(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:41:17 PM
sunbro1 posted...
Orcs did have a strong connection to the legion, however they may respect the Stormcloaks for fighting on instead of surrendering.

not to mention the issues of morality and worship of once choice brought up by this civil war. Damn white-gold concordat.
---