Need opinions-Quick

#11sunbro1Posted 3/9/2013 2:42:17 PM
How intelligent is your orc?
#12Jakobs_Fodder(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 2:48:51 PM
sunbro1 posted...
How intelligent is your orc?

above average (not just for orsimer, but all races) intellect.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#13sunbro1Posted 3/9/2013 2:51:59 PM(edited)
Dunno then. Stormcloaks I guess since they're mostly warriors but i wouldn't really make the MQ a priority.
#14Jakobs_Fodder(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 7:48:47 PM
Went with Hadvar; seems like the more intellectual, understanding, and even true to heritage decision....
---
#15IamI3rianPosted 3/9/2013 7:56:09 PM
Daedra, if anything are more powerful than the Aedra, as they didn't have to 'die' to create Mundus. It's (mostly) in the definition of a Daedra.

Just a minor correction. They're certainly not "minor" by any stretch of the imagination.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Enemy MCC's shields at 50%
#16Jakobs_Fodder(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 8:03:17 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Daedra, if anything are more powerful than the Aedra, as they didn't have to 'die' to create Mundus. It's (mostly) in the definition of a Daedra.

Just a minor correction. They're certainly not "minor" by any stretch of the imagination.

You are correct sir. Thank you.
Been too tired to remember all of this stuff on top of training dates, promotions and whatnot.

Moving pretty much blows.
---
#17IamI3rianPosted 3/9/2013 8:05:46 PM
Jakobs_Fodder posted...
Moving pretty much blows.

Yup.

You've got my sympathies. Hope it's not too far, or up too many sets of stairs. = /
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Enemy MCC's shields at 50%
#18cybersub0Posted 3/15/2013 3:58:36 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Ok answer this WHAT THE HELL is a MUNDUS cus I heard this in DMC the boss for who played and now over here
---
The world ends........... But the gamer plays on
I am a pakistani read this before saying anything about my grammer
#19PimpHandofGodPosted 3/15/2013 5:07:32 PM
cybersub0 posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Ok answer this WHAT THE HELL is a MUNDUS cus I heard this in DMC the boss for who played and now over here

Well in ES its the mortal realm, can't speak for DMC.
---
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2
#20VeezaraPosted 3/15/2013 5:12:32 PM
If you want to keep the Jagged Crown I'd follow the one who's side you plan to join in the war. Then do the Drop pocket, complete quest, pickpocket from character in Sleeping Giant.