The Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Main Thread

#441Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/14/2013 8:51:38 PM
"Any suggestions as to where we start looking?" The question was directed at no one in particular.

I wondered what this guy would think when I told him that I was involved with Bruma AND Aleswell. Not to mention the bosmer girl, and Grec...
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#442V8ArwingPosted 3/14/2013 8:52:16 PM
Blade_Braver posted...
V8Arwing posted...

"Sure would like the company." As we both walk and eventually make it to the edge of the forest I finally see the city gates. "Didn't think I would be seeing Anvil after all the time it took getting here. Thanks for the help and hopefully I will see you tomorrow." As I walk away I contemplate if I should tell him my plans.

After a short and uneventful walk, Jonus and I reach the gates to Anvil. He thanks me for his help, hopes to see me tomorrow, and enters Anvil. I sit on a nearby fence post, carefully making sure to not sit on my tail, and checking the items on my person. I thought to myself I have all the ingredients I needed to stock up on, and I got another sale today. Also, I met that Jonus character, who seems to be a bit reserved, but he turned out to be a nice person. Oh, right, I need to get started on that paralysis potion!"

I slide off the fence, and enter Anvil. I head to my room in the Count's Arms, and after setting up my alchemy lab, I attempt to create my first paralysis potion. It takes a few tries (once burning hole in the table!), but I finally make a paralysis potion to Jonus' specifications. Then, after celebrating my success with a sweetroll, I crash into my bed. I laid in bed, I contemplated my new creation, wondering why someone needed a paralysis potion. I then thought to myself "Eh, the man is paying you, what does it matter how he uses it? For all I know, he's probably got a rodent problem or something..." Finally, I dozed off to sleep, thinking of the new books I could buy...
---
"Who is the fool, the fool or the one who follows?"
Gamertag: AnimateTrout023
#443Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/14/2013 8:56:17 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
"Any suggestions as to where we start looking?" The question was directed at no one in particular.

I wondered what this guy would think when I told him that I was involved with Bruma AND Aleswell. Not to mention the bosmer girl, and Grec...

"There's this ayleid ruin down south, I think it's called nenyon tile or something or other" Archmage Traven cut in. "Twyll Lilly, Nenyond Twyll." I gave a sharp glance towards him. "Yeah there."
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#444PootbirdPosted 3/15/2013 1:06:00 AM
Elixium, in the inn, decided it was best he just rested for a day and a half, he needed to collect his thoughts

(OOC): I'm gone until Saturday, happy writing!
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo, Steam account: Galvatron
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#445Blade_BraverPosted 3/15/2013 6:07:32 AM
V8Arwing posted...
Blade_Braver posted...
V8Arwing posted...

"Sure would like the company." As we both walk and eventually make it to the edge of the forest I finally see the city gates. "Didn't think I would be seeing Anvil after all the time it took getting here. Thanks for the help and hopefully I will see you tomorrow." As I walk away I contemplate if I should tell him my plans.

After a short and uneventful walk, Jonus and I reach the gates to Anvil. He thanks me for his help, hopes to see me tomorrow, and enters Anvil. I sit on a nearby fence post, carefully making sure to not sit on my tail, and checking the items on my person. I thought to myself I have all the ingredients I needed to stock up on, and I got another sale today. Also, I met that Jonus character, who seems to be a bit reserved, but he turned out to be a nice person. Oh, right, I need to get started on that paralysis potion!"

I slide off the fence, and enter Anvil. I head to my room in the Count's Arms, and after setting up my alchemy lab, I attempt to create my first paralysis potion. It takes a few tries (once burning hole in the table!), but I finally make a paralysis potion to Jonus' specifications. Then, after celebrating my success with a sweetroll, I crash into my bed. I laid in bed, I contemplated my new creation, wondering why someone needed a paralysis potion. I then thought to myself "Eh, the man is paying you, what does it matter how he uses it? For all I know, he's probably got a rodent problem or something..." Finally, I dozed off to sleep, thinking of the new books I could buy...

All right this is the moment I get some answers about my father from Atrius. The problem is getting on that ship of his without getting on the ship myself. Then it hit me. I know someone and his name is Books. As I make my decision I gather my things and head to Books room.
---
GT: Blade Braver 83
"The only thing your leader of is jack and s*** and jack just left town" -Ash
#446Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/15/2013 7:10:04 AM
Azta Sinai

I arrive at anvil at dawn and I head down to the docks to find a ship sailing to stros mkai. To my surprise and horror I found a huge fortress of a ship docked in the harbor, on its flag a screaming sea dreugh. "The wailing dreugh, rebuilt in all of its splendor." I thought. "It seems old captain harden is serious about finding me." I rush down to the ship while creating my Shehai, Zanjinseiken. "Time to end this once and for all!"
---
#447DzxSaintsPosted 3/15/2013 10:23:10 AM
I am currently on my way to Anvil. I need to catch a boat to Valenwood. Killing all of these Daedra has gotten me the perfect amount of Daedra Hearts and Ebony to make a new Bow. It is only craftable at my forge at home in Valenwood though.

"By the Gods...."

A large crew of Werewolves run through the trees to my right. There had to be at least 5 of them.

I pull out my Bow, and get ready for a fight...
---
Xbox GT: lGunterl
MLB - NY Mets, NBA - Brooklyn Nets, NFL - Dallas Cowboys
#448Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/15/2013 10:56:47 AM
Azta Sinai

I jump up onto the deck of the Wailing dreugh, slashing marauders and pirates left and right. "I'm here Xavien! I got your thug's missive!" I sang my Shehai into the song of destruction, blasting the ship left and right then I sang the song of the firestorm and created an inferno. "Come out of your quarters you Pit dog!" The mast and sails were burning and the sky above the harbor went from bright and cheery, to a blazing red.

As the guards came to the harbor I ran below deck, killing more pirates and looking for Xavien.
---
#449Jstretch19Posted 3/15/2013 11:02:50 AM
"Nenyond Twyll, can't say I've ever been there, but then again my patrols don't usually take me farther than the roads. We shall be off then archmage." I saluted Traven and left the tower, my companions in tow.

"My names Marius," I told them. "What are yours?"
---
Screw GS
#450Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/15/2013 11:13:40 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
"Nenyond Twyll, can't say I've ever been there, but then again my patrols don't usually take me farther than the roads. We shall be off then archmage." I saluted Traven and left the tower, my companions in tow.

"My names Marius," I told them. "What are yours?"

Ilithil Night-wielder

"Nice to meet you Marius," I gave a curtsey, lifted my gown, and bowed. "My name is Ilithil, Ilithil Nightwielder, but most people call me Lilly."

(Ooc: gonna be weird juggling characters)

Valthar

"Very nice to meet you Lilly," I gave a little smile at her and she blushed. "My names is Valthar, and again I am sorry for the incident back in Aleswell Commander Marius." Formalities and ranks were the least of my worries then. I knew we had to get moving before the worm cult did anything big.

"Well we should be off now shouldn't we?" I gave Hannibal one last dreadly stare before as he watched us leave.
---