Ritual Stone Problem? *Very slight Daedric Quest spoilers*

#1messy_mikeyPosted 3/10/2013 1:27:04 AM
I'm trying to use the Ritual stone to resurrect Uthgerd the Unbroken so I can kill her repeatedly to power up my Ebony Blade. However, when I use the power, the pretty visuals go off but she's still lying there on the ground, dead as dead can be. I'm in the low 30s in level and didn't go to pick her up until about level 30, but I didn't think the stone had a level cap.

I'm at the Sacellum of Boethiah and I killed her for that quest if that matters for some reason, but the stone isn't resurrecting her or any of the dead cultists.

I've never used this power before, and I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Any idea what?
---
GT: Messy Mike M92
Sniperless Infiltrator since '07
#2LiqiudusSnakePosted 3/10/2013 1:36:25 AM
It doesn't work for them or the follower you used for that quest. get someone else
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#3IamI3rianPosted 3/10/2013 1:36:50 AM
Works up to level 75 actually.

She levels with you now (assuming you're patched) so... yeah. She's capped at 30 either way.

I rarely use it, and it's been a while. I'm assuming you're close enough to her to get it to work?
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Little pig, little pig let me in!
#4IamI3rianPosted 3/10/2013 1:37:39 AM
I trust Liqiudus on this one. Even if I'm not a GFAQS Gold member like him. = )
---
#5LiqiudusSnakePosted 3/10/2013 1:38:44 AM
Works up to level 75 actually.

She levels with you now (assuming you're patched) so... yeah. She's capped at 30 either way.

I rarely use it, and it's been a while. I'm assuming you're close enough to her to get it to work?

What I mean is, it wont work on the cultists or any follower you sacrificed, regardless of who it is
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#6messy_mikey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 1:41:24 AM
Really? Hmm. Oh well. Looks like I'm murdering Faendel too then. Thanks for the heads up.
---
GT: Messy Mike M92
Sniperless Infiltrator since '07
#7IamI3rianPosted 3/10/2013 1:54:26 AM(edited)
Oh, I know what you meant Liq.

You ninja'd me there.

---
#8Semi-AutomaticPosted 3/10/2013 3:52:21 AM
messy_mikey posted...
Really? Hmm. Oh well. Looks like I'm murdering Faendel too then. Thanks for the heads up.

Lmao I love how you said it so casually, I bust out laughing. Came into to say just kill Lydia or Faenstalker
---
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..
#9masterpug53Posted 3/10/2013 11:05:54 AM
The problem you're running into here (and please pay attention TC, because this is one of those questions that's always asked and I feel like no one listens, much to their own detriment) is that you need to charge Ritual Stone like a shout - if you just give the button a quick tap, it will not work properly. So save before using it and hold down the button for a good five seconds at least before releasing. It may take a few tries to get used to, but you'll see a world of difference.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#10masterpug53Posted 3/10/2013 11:10:06 AM
@Liquidus

Are you trying to say that Ritual will not work on the follower you sacrifice? If so, that's not true - you just need to wait until the quest is completed in Knifepoint Hollow and fast-travel back to the Shrine. I've Ritual'd / Thrall'd my sacrifice and all of the worshippers plenty of times before, so unless there's some specific bug with Uthgerd, it will work once the quest is done.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.