Wait, so there is no need to side with...(DG spoilers)

#1konvikt_17Posted 3/10/2013 12:36:04 AM
the vampires?

sorry if this has been asked several times.

but from what ive read, its best to side with Dawnguard than the vampires.

ive done Dawnguard twice so far.and both times i sided with the Vampires.(first time was with an old character, then made a new character to perfect my old characters flaws. sided with vampire lord both times.)

anyways ive read that Serana can turn you at any time, and can repeatedly turn you. is this true?

im really curious to see how the Dawnguard side of it goes but i enjoy the Vampire Lord form alot.

so could i actualy finish the Dawnguard questline, then get turned by Serana and basically get the best of both worlds?
---
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead
#2corex3dPosted 3/10/2013 12:44:38 AM
i think you have to beat DG before she will do it or at least get to the soul cairn but then if you become one there you can't get any farther into the DG quest line unless you cure yourself
#3zeroboboPosted 3/10/2013 12:45:26 AM
well yeah, SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY.

when you first go to the soul cairn thats the first time serana will offer being a vamp lord to you. after that as long as you dont convince her to cure her vampirism she'll turn you.

though i dont think you can continue the dawnguard questline as a vamp lord till you cure yourself, granted you can just get turned back later.

so yeah, aside from the vampire lord items, the vampire side offers nothing.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#4konvikt_17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:50:50 AM
ah ok. thanks.

wanted to do the Dawnguard side, but enjoyed Vampire Lord also.:P

good to know i can get both:D

now to make a new character before the new patch to see what ive missed.
---
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead