Based on your Size, Intellect, and Technical Skills...

#1CaIiber345Posted 3/10/2013 3:06:48 AM
...what Class/Build of character would you likely be in Skyrim?

I suppose Morality and Interests can also be used to round out specific classes/builds.

I'm short, learn things quickly, and good with fine details. I suppose that might make me a good Thief, as I'd likely be good at Sneaking, Lockpicking, and Pickpocketing.
---
"You can't put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head." -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!
#2messy_mikeyPosted 3/10/2013 3:09:36 AM
I'm actually in great physical shape, but I'm only about 5'9" and more lean than huge, so I definitely wouldn't be a barbarian or anything like that. And I don't think I'd have the patience to study magic for a long time. I've tried archery, and liked it, so I'd probably be a pretty good archer in Skyrim. One of my favorite builds, coincidentally.
---
GT: Messy Mike M92
Sniperless Infiltrator since '07
#3PairedsnakePosted 3/10/2013 3:11:42 AM
Hm average height pretty scrawny decent intelligence and a thirst..to prove myself. Definitely slytherin house
#4IamI3rianPosted 3/10/2013 3:13:56 AM
I'd imagine I'd be pretty good at magic. Certainly wouldn't be much use in a fight anymore. I'd be a good guy, going around helping people, for sure.

I'm certain I'd focus on Fire Destruction (Skyrim's pretty cold), Summoning (atros, not zombies), Alteration, and Restoration. I'd likely be a bad archer, but I'd probably try hard. = )

Alchemy seems gross so I'd try to learn enchanting too. Not so certain how I'd feel about soul trapping though. I guess animals are OK.

I can't decide if this is a stupid topic or not. X D
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Little pig, little pig let me in!
#5exwhyzePosted 3/10/2013 3:16:29 AM
I'm a real life ironworker and pretty much only good at working with steel and general construction. so i'd be a smith/builder sort of guy
#6RampagingwalrusPosted 3/10/2013 3:16:58 AM
Heimskr... I would be Heimskr.
A lunatic hermit that rants at people all day long.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#7Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/10/2013 3:17:17 AM
I'd probably go poisons/necromancy....
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#8CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 3:19:57 AM
Yeah, my morality is completely the opposite of a Thief...lol. So to that end... maybe a scribe? I love to read and write, and have clean penmanship...
---
"You can't put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head." -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!
#9HatchetHoundPosted 3/10/2013 3:21:30 AM
I could maybe learn some rogueish arts, and magic.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#10SomnambulisticPosted 3/10/2013 3:24:09 AM
Probably some sort of Paladin, with an emphasis on that whole 'defense/healing of the good' thing. Have been in really good shape this past year, still playing a lot of hockey, finishing my kali/escrima classes, work in a hospital, generally enjoy helping good people. Not much of an emphasis on the 'everything I do is for a religion/a god, or because of one' though.
---
I saw the storm reach from the sky to the ground
As dark as the day was bright