get oblivion?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
I'm thinking of picking up oblivion, how is it different from skyrim?
---
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA
2 years ago#2
http://uesp.net/wiki/Differences_Between_Morrowind,_Oblivion,_and_Skyrim

In other news, I'd recommend it if you don't mind the stupid level scaling and even stupider leveling system. Oh, and the character models. Uncanny Valley to the max.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
2 years ago#3
If you like Skyrim I would say it is definitely worth a play through.
---
While Skyrim is an excellent game in its own right, it is at the same time a horrible Elder Scrolls game - Oni_Tatsujin
2 years ago#4
I love skyrim and could pick up oblivion, or dawnguard
---
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA
2 years ago#5
I love skyrim and could pick up oblivion, or dawnguard

Well, choosing between a full game and a DLC isn't hard, especially a game the size of the Oblivion. Like I said, if you don't mind the issues I already listed, Oblivion is f***ing great. (and if you have a PC that can run it, which isn't necessarily a challenge, those problems can be fixed!)
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived