Fortify Restoration Potions

#1ZolaraPosted 3/11/2013 7:12:23 PM
Game: TESV: Skyrim (360)

Before everyone starts hating and saying it serves me right, I used this glitch as a means to improve gear that can't be improved past flawless quality, as I like mostly all the items that can't be improved ex; Dawnbreaker, etc.

I was playing around with this glitch to try to get an exact percentage I wanted; "Fortify enchanting 300%, etc" but I accidentally went into the negatives when creating fortify restoration potions. It seems this effect became permanent (all potions I make are stuck at only 4% increase, can't improve all armor past fine quality, etc.) and now I am stuck. I made the stupid mistake of not creating an extra save file in case anything goes wrong so i'm stuck in this position. I spent a reasonable amount of time on this character, and I don't feel like starting over.

I'm thinking it might be stuck in the active effects timeframe but I don't see it listed. Does anyone know how to reset this without the use of console commands? Or perhaps a way to get around this so i can get back to improving gear normally again? I'd really appreciate if you could try and help out.

Thank you for your time!
#2jwstrickPosted 3/11/2013 7:35:07 PM
Try doing the glitch again.
#3Zolara(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:42:35 PM
I would like to avoid it because I'm locked at a 4% increase. But I'll attempt it anyway thanks