Skyrim...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VaultBoyX

VaultBoyX
3 years ago#1
I love this game. It's probably one of my favorites (and before I get Morrowind was better, Oblivion was better, etc. I barely played either of them enough to know) But everytime I get to around level 32ish I lose interest in my current character and start over, even though I don't even want to. This happen to anyone else at all?
GT: Ace of SpadesX8

User Info: Dougymc

Dougymc
3 years ago#2
That used to happen to me, but not necessarily out of boredom.I just kept coming up with different builds I wanted to try and started over more than I care to admit. Now I can make one character and stick with it for weeks.

User Info: MrGreeneJeans

MrGreeneJeans
3 years ago#3
I restarted so much on Morrowind and Oblivion that I finally was able to settle down on Skyrim.

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
3 years ago#4
Not level 32, but it happens to me fairly frequently. I was actually going to make a thread called "When is enough, enough?" about how many hours/levels/quests (like which ones are done) does it take til you're sick of your character.

I think I'm just burned out on Skyrim. Been playing around eight hours a day now for like three weeks. = /
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Little pig, little pig let me in!

User Info: MrGreeneJeans

MrGreeneJeans
3 years ago#5
IamI3rian posted...
Not level 32, but it happens to me fairly frequently. I was actually going to make a thread called "When is enough, enough?" about how many hours/levels/quests (like which ones are done) does it take til you're sick of your character.

I think I'm just burned out on Skyrim. Been playing around eight hours a day now for like three weeks. = /

That's the way I was with Morrowind. I went to work, came home, and played the rest of the evening. The weekends were totally dominated by the game and I absolutely had no life. I realize now how much of a mistake that was, so now I only play every once in a while. Keeps the game fresh and gives it longer life.

User Info: Master_Chieftan

Master_Chieftan
3 years ago#6
Ive only ever had one character in all the Elder scrolls. I literally stick with one character and do everything possible till everything is done. I had over 1000 hours in Morrowind, 600 in Oblivion and im up to 350 in Skyrim. I just cant start over for some reason. Its the same for the Fallouts.
"Good men mean well, they just always dont end up doing well" - Isaac Clarke

User Info: VaultBoyX

VaultBoyX
3 years ago#7
It's really hard not to. I try to force myself to play as my current character, I want Daedric armor/weapons, dragonbone,etc but it's like, I feel tempted to switch race and builds. Although I could easily just make another character...
GT: Ace of SpadesX8

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived