Skyrim...

#1VaultBoyXPosted 3/11/2013 7:25:48 PM
I love this game. It's probably one of my favorites (and before I get Morrowind was better, Oblivion was better, etc. I barely played either of them enough to know) But everytime I get to around level 32ish I lose interest in my current character and start over, even though I don't even want to. This happen to anyone else at all?
---
GT: Ace of SpadesX8
#2DougymcPosted 3/11/2013 7:50:09 PM
That used to happen to me, but not necessarily out of boredom.I just kept coming up with different builds I wanted to try and started over more than I care to admit. Now I can make one character and stick with it for weeks.
#3MrGreeneJeansPosted 3/11/2013 7:58:17 PM
I restarted so much on Morrowind and Oblivion that I finally was able to settle down on Skyrim.
#4IamI3rianPosted 3/11/2013 8:06:07 PM
Not level 32, but it happens to me fairly frequently. I was actually going to make a thread called "When is enough, enough?" about how many hours/levels/quests (like which ones are done) does it take til you're sick of your character.

I think I'm just burned out on Skyrim. Been playing around eight hours a day now for like three weeks. = /
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Little pig, little pig let me in!
#5MrGreeneJeansPosted 3/11/2013 8:21:25 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Not level 32, but it happens to me fairly frequently. I was actually going to make a thread called "When is enough, enough?" about how many hours/levels/quests (like which ones are done) does it take til you're sick of your character.

I think I'm just burned out on Skyrim. Been playing around eight hours a day now for like three weeks. = /

That's the way I was with Morrowind. I went to work, came home, and played the rest of the evening. The weekends were totally dominated by the game and I absolutely had no life. I realize now how much of a mistake that was, so now I only play every once in a while. Keeps the game fresh and gives it longer life.
#6Master_ChieftanPosted 3/11/2013 8:29:22 PM
Ive only ever had one character in all the Elder scrolls. I literally stick with one character and do everything possible till everything is done. I had over 1000 hours in Morrowind, 600 in Oblivion and im up to 350 in Skyrim. I just cant start over for some reason. Its the same for the Fallouts.
---
"Good men mean well, they just always dont end up doing well" - Isaac Clarke
#7VaultBoyX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 9:10:47 PM
It's really hard not to. I try to force myself to play as my current character, I want Daedric armor/weapons, dragonbone,etc but it's like, I feel tempted to switch race and builds. Although I could easily just make another character...
---
GT: Ace of SpadesX8