Most powerful crafted weapon

#1igottheclapPosted 3/11/2013 8:24:55 PM
In the vanilla Skyrim the best is Daedric weapons with your choice of enchantments (No definitive best). With dawnguard the best became dragonbone weapons. Now with Dragon born the best Weapon possible (for pure damage at least) is Stalhrim weapons with frost damage and chaos damage enchantments.

By maxing crafting skills and perks, alternating the bonuses from the shallow regent black book based on what I was crafting. Getting the ancient knowledge bonus. I also made the best possible Fortify alchemy and blacksmith (+42 for each piece, I did use a circlet and the falmer helm) gear as well as fortify blacksmith (+243) and enchanting potions(+61). Finally I got both levels of augmented elements perks in the destruction. With all this I was able to make a Stalhrim sword (+25% frost enchantments) with
442Dmg 226Frost 354Chaos for a grand total of 1199 average per hit.
BTW Dragon bone is
448DMG 182 Frost and 425 Chaos for a total of 1055 average per hit.

This may interest only me But I was wondering about what the best possible , non restoration loop weapons would be and this is it.
#2FreeMan5407Posted 3/11/2013 8:42:33 PM
don't forget ahzidal genius, the enchanting perks, and using all the seekers power before crafting, but seriously why you want to deal that dmg?
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 3/11/2013 8:45:00 PM
Legendary Stalhrim Dagger w/ Chaos Damage + Frost Damage > Legendary Stalhrim Sword w/ Chaos Damage + Frost Damage

Has 30x sneak bonus that can be spammed w/ Shadow Warrior and swings faster for more DPS.

SwordyZ R crap.
#4FreeMan5407Posted 3/11/2013 8:54:33 PM(edited)
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Legendary Stalhrim Dagger w/ Chaos Damage + Frost Damage > Legendary Stalhrim Sword w/ Chaos Damage + Frost Damage

Has 30x sneak bonus that can be spammed w/ Shadow Warrior and swings faster for more DPS.

SwordyZ R crap.

add lover insight , agent of dibella, berserker , fortify archery potion and you will 1 shot a legendary dragon on legendary
#5theonyxphoenixPosted 3/11/2013 8:57:50 PM
you also forgot to stack enchanted vampire lord armor
#6kornbeefncabagePosted 3/11/2013 10:11:13 PM
I know stahlrim weapons get a bonus to frost. But aren't most things resistant to frost damage in skyrim? Would you maybe be better off with fire? And it has been a long time since I have been to these boards but wasn't there some trick in enchanting an element like fire plus another enchant like fear or something? I vaguely remember a discussion on this long ago. Wonder if I am maybe just imagining things.
---
GT: GUINESSGUY84
#7FreeMan5407Posted 3/11/2013 10:31:10 PM
kornbeefncabage posted...
I know stahlrim weapons get a bonus to frost. But aren't most things resistant to frost damage in skyrim? Would you maybe be better off with fire? And it has been a long time since I have been to these boards but wasn't there some trick in enchanting an element like fire plus another enchant like fear or something? I vaguely remember a discussion on this long ago. Wonder if I am maybe just imagining things.

yes, fear get a huge buff with chaos

for your first question , is ironic that frost spell do the worst dmg, but a frost weapon do the highest

the reason is because stalhrim weapons have a 25% stronger frost enchantment THAT stack better with the rest of the perks/powers and the other 2 elementals fire/shock
#8orypinkPosted 3/11/2013 10:39:16 PM
How did you get +42% fortify alchemy and blacksmith on your 6 pieces? I did the same as you, but the best I got was +35%. Best potion for smithing was 167%.
#9CallMeSeekerPosted 3/11/2013 10:44:29 PM
I'd like to know just how much better 30x dagger damage is versus 6x sword damage + 4 fortify one-handed enchants + fortify one-handed potion.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#10FreeMan5407Posted 3/11/2013 10:59:38 PM(edited)
CallMeSeeker posted...
I'd like to know just how much better 30x dagger damage is versus 6x sword damage + 4 fortify one-handed enchants + fortify one-handed potion.

good question, a dagger can reach the 110 dmg give or take, a sword around 450 more or less , both probably can do more dmg, but the difference stay in that pattern

sword sneak attack 2,700
dagger sneak attack 3,300

i did the math without potions