is there an amazing build with "Asassin / Warrior type"

#1Brian_ON_PinasPosted 3/12/2013 12:59:29 PM
Imagine this i Sneak goes near then try to slash 1-2 hit death gets discovered then... my Warrior blood comes in and finish em with Big Blades!

if God willing i want to use a bit of sneak archer too.. maybe 1 hit kill em is always nice but, im more into close combat finisher type here.
it seems i would be using a Britton, links also appreciated.

unleash my Big Swords and expect a Brawl
Thankyou :)
#2NepharenPosted 3/12/2013 1:05:53 PM
You aren't drunk, are ya boy?
#3Mick65Posted 3/12/2013 1:14:06 PM
Currently playing a Kajiit light armor two hander. Sneak into range, silent roll into a great critical charge. If he's not dead or there are others nearby, silent warrior, roll away and reposition. If you get caught, stand up and cleave away. With a high block your light armor won't be a liability as you can disarm and/or 'shield charge' enemies off their feet.

I haven't been able to get the shield charge to trigger reliably with silent roll, very disappoint.
---
JAFO
#4Semi-AutomaticPosted 3/12/2013 1:15:56 PM
I don't have a clue what you just said.
---
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..
#5clownsePosted 3/12/2013 1:21:38 PM
Brian_ON_Pinas posted...
Imagine this i Sneak goes near then try to slash 1-2 hit death gets discovered then... my Warrior blood comes in and finish em with Big Blades!

if God willing i want to use a bit of sneak archer too.. maybe 1 hit kill em is always nice but, im more into close combat finisher type here.
it seems i would be using a Britton, links also appreciated.

unleash my Big Swords and expect a Brawl
Thankyou :)

I use EXACTLY the same build for my character... Can't provide you with any links as I found it to be the most powerful character through trial and error (Use archery more though).

Be an Orc though, for the "Berserker Rage" power. Make up the magic resistance cap by getting all 3 "Magic Resistance" perks in the Alteration tree, "Agent of Mara", and the Lord stone. You should only shy a few % from the 85% cap. You can make this up by being a Necromage vampire before the powers are collected.
#6Evil_SandwichPosted 3/12/2013 1:37:21 PM(edited)
Just do Two-Handed + Heavy Armor w/ Sneak + Archery.

Snipe f0oLz from a distance wit ur bow or just charge in and decapitate everyone wit ur flaming Daedric Greatswordy.

I did this build once, was lotZ of fuN.

Also, teh best part bout dis build iZ datz U has NO weaknesses.

U can attack from melee, ranged, stealth and has a AoE attack wit da 2hand sweep perk plus you'll haZ lots of defence since U iZ weEring Heavy ArmorZ.

EDIT: Make ur character a Female Orc, they do the MOST damage in the game with Berserk Rage + Agent of Dibella + Lover's Insight.
#7Brian_ON_Pinas(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 2:11:50 PM
OH! orc i really wanna try something people looking like britton.
youtube guy too says britton is not recomended as sneaky asassin huhuh oh no (sniff!)