Dracula build?

#1TwoBladesOneBowPosted 3/13/2013 5:58:26 PM
I am just coming off of two great character builds (The Undertaker and only using the skills Argonians get a boost to). Now I would like to try another. I know that many incarnations of Dracula exist, and I would like a build based off any that you like. I prefer no weapons in these builds, but I don't mind bound weapons or Daedric weapons if it helps the build. All help and advice are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
#2lunarswordPosted 3/13/2013 6:06:14 PM
Bram Stoker Version
http://skyrimcalculator.com/272588

tossed that together pretty quick. make sure you don't use Vampire Lord either, since the REAL Dracula never turns into a Buffy/Castlevania style bat mutant
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#3Semi-AutomaticPosted 3/13/2013 6:07:09 PM
TwoBladesOneBow posted...
I am just coming off of two great character builds (The Undertaker and only using the skills Argonians get a boost to). Now I would like to try another. I know that many incarnations of Dracula exist, and I would like a build based off any that you like. I prefer no weapons in these builds, but I don't mind bound weapons or Daedric weapons if it helps the build. All help and advice are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Not really sure what the difference is between Dracula and a normal vampire? All Dracula was, was a basically a vampiric incubus who seduced women in a castle. He is no different than any other Vampire. Hell you may as well just make Harkon, since he is a wannbe dracula knock off minus the incubus part.
---
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..
#4themagicpainmanPosted 3/13/2013 6:07:57 PM
You could always go the Van Helsing route if you want to use the Vampire Lord.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5lunarswordPosted 3/13/2013 6:09:13 PM
themagicpainman posted...

oh god....no..please no...the pain is coming back
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#6themagicpainmanPosted 3/13/2013 6:10:29 PM(edited)
lunarsword posted...

Hey, I enjoyed the hell out of that movie. It was fun.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#7the_arisenPosted 3/13/2013 6:11:24 PM
lunarsword posted...

*BURSTS THROUGH THE WALL*

OH YEAAHHH!!!

also where is Halofan and why hasnt he ran through anything neked yet?
---
I'm taking the "N" word back... Yeah that's right... N'wah for life