Most underrated perk tree?

#11crimson_eviscerPosted 3/14/2013 2:29:00 PM
Wouldn't it depend on what your build is/what type of character you're RPing?

I LOVE pickpocket if for only the extra pockets perk. Even if I try a build I wouldn't normally do, I've got that ES problem where I like to pick up tons of stuff. carry weight +100, without having to invest heavily in stamina + the steed stone....
AND
the poisoned perk. LOVE it.

but like I said, if you're going all paladin or warrior, I can see why those might not matter.
---
It's worked so far, but we're not out yet.
#12silverhunter16Posted 3/14/2013 4:32:11 PM
Now, let's talk about the most overrated skill trees.

ALL CRAFTING SKILLS

Go
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#13lalallaalalPosted 3/14/2013 4:38:24 PM
The merchant perk
#14VrrestoPosted 3/14/2013 11:22:44 PM(edited)
Block and Pickpocket

I haven't played as a warrior much, but when I have, a shield with Block perks is amazing.
Pickpocketing isn't really useful until you have the thief guild influences but after that it feels pretty cheap.
#15CRtwentyPosted 3/15/2013 1:07:28 AM
Alteration, there's lots of cool stuff in there but I never take it.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#16JohnnySomethingPosted 3/15/2013 2:34:29 AM(edited)
CRtwenty posted...
Alteration, there's lots of cool stuff in there but I never take it.

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's the most underrated perk tree, but Alteration is ridiculous if for no other reason than Paralyze. Anything it works on (like 80% of enemies out there) is a free kill.

Edit: Then again, that's a spell and not a perk... so don't know if that counts.
#17CarmineAnthonyPosted 3/15/2013 2:43:52 AM
I'd say pickpocketing. It isn't talked about a lot here and you don't see it in too many builds. You can do some pretty devastating stuff with it, and it's very useful early game for cash.
---
KENNEDY: Heavens to Betsy.
#18LeonKennedy28Posted 3/15/2013 5:41:01 AM
turn_based posted...
Define 'underrated.' Some obviously don't know what it means.

I'll say pickpocketing or illusion, neither seem to recieve a lot of love but can really, really mix up the game for those burnt out on the fire/sword/axe/shield/arrow style of playing.

Illusion is one of the best.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers
#19AlabamaLustPosted 3/15/2013 6:39:37 AM
Lol at illusion being underrated
---
http://i.minus.com/i3awzCnj9rZNe.gif http://i.minus.com/iNq9ufqYooDg0.gif
#20LinkLuigiPosted 3/15/2013 6:41:48 AM
Lockpick. Unlike most of the other "useless" perks, this one retains its value. I mean, picking Master locks sans points is a true pain in the ass.