Most underrated perk tree?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Most underrated perk tree?

User Info: crimson_eviscer

crimson_eviscer
3 years ago#11
Wouldn't it depend on what your build is/what type of character you're RPing?

I LOVE pickpocket if for only the extra pockets perk. Even if I try a build I wouldn't normally do, I've got that ES problem where I like to pick up tons of stuff. carry weight +100, without having to invest heavily in stamina + the steed stone....
AND
the poisoned perk. LOVE it.

but like I said, if you're going all paladin or warrior, I can see why those might not matter.
It's worked so far, but we're not out yet.

User Info: silverhunter16

silverhunter16
3 years ago#12
Now, let's talk about the most overrated skill trees.

ALL CRAFTING SKILLS

Go
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.

User Info: lalallaalal

lalallaalal
3 years ago#13
The merchant perk

User Info: Vrresto

Vrresto
3 years ago#14
Block and Pickpocket

I haven't played as a warrior much, but when I have, a shield with Block perks is amazing.
Pickpocketing isn't really useful until you have the thief guild influences but after that it feels pretty cheap.

User Info: CRtwenty

CRtwenty
3 years ago#15
Alteration, there's lots of cool stuff in there but I never take it.
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon

User Info: JohnnySomething

JohnnySomething
3 years ago#16
CRtwenty posted...
Alteration, there's lots of cool stuff in there but I never take it.

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's the most underrated perk tree, but Alteration is ridiculous if for no other reason than Paralyze. Anything it works on (like 80% of enemies out there) is a free kill.

Edit: Then again, that's a spell and not a perk... so don't know if that counts.

User Info: CarmineAnthony

CarmineAnthony
3 years ago#17
I'd say pickpocketing. It isn't talked about a lot here and you don't see it in too many builds. You can do some pretty devastating stuff with it, and it's very useful early game for cash.
KENNEDY: Heavens to Betsy.

User Info: LeonKennedy28

LeonKennedy28
3 years ago#18
turn_based posted...
Define 'underrated.' Some obviously don't know what it means.

I'll say pickpocketing or illusion, neither seem to recieve a lot of love but can really, really mix up the game for those burnt out on the fire/sword/axe/shield/arrow style of playing.

Illusion is one of the best.
GT....Clemson1Tigers

User Info: AlabamaLust

AlabamaLust
3 years ago#19
Lol at illusion being underrated
http://i.minus.com/i3awzCnj9rZNe.gif http://i.minus.com/iNq9ufqYooDg0.gif

User Info: LinkLuigi

LinkLuigi
3 years ago#20
Lockpick. Unlike most of the other "useless" perks, this one retains its value. I mean, picking Master locks sans points is a true pain in the ass.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Most underrated perk tree?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived