Anyone get weird or EPIC Dragon kills with UBER weapons?

#1Macdaddyruss1Posted 3/14/2013 5:23:35 PM
hehehe I climbed a mountain and found a location I hadnt been to before. Just as I got close to the entrance a Dragon comes flying by I hear,I shoot an arrow and he doesnt die right way.

He circles around above me then comes flying in like a jet airplane crashing into the mountian side RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME digging a ditch into the terrain pushing me back 40 yards or so . Dead legendary at my feet.

Was Epic like the Youtube Lion Hunter close call video.
---
420+Xbox360= Enhanced Gaming Experience
#2Mick65Posted 3/14/2013 5:26:49 PM
I dragonrended one near halted stream camp and he landed in the middle of a half a dozen mud crabs. They stunlocked him to death, I'd didn't have to lift a finger.
---
JAFO
#3the_arisenPosted 3/14/2013 5:30:50 PM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...
hehehe I climbed a mountain and found a location I hadnt been to before. Just as I got close to the entrance a Dragon comes flying by I hear,I shoot an arrow and he doesnt die right way.

He circles around above me then comes flying in like a jet airplane crashing into the mountian side RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME digging a ditch into the terrain pushing me back 40 yards or so . Dead legendary at my feet.

You know Dragons the dragons in this game are really just a Satanic reference, and the Dragonborn represents the anti christ. Also all that dirt at your feet is really hidden symbols that mean .... the Illuminati and aliens in conjunction with the reverse vampires are trying to control our daily intake of Orange Juice....... ITS ALL CONNECTED MAN
---
I'm taking the "N" word back... Yeah that's right... N'wah for life
#4Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:06:10 PM
the_arisen posted...
Macdaddyruss1 posted...

You know Dragons the dragons in this game are really just a Satanic reference, and the Dragonborn represents the anti christ. Also all that dirt at your feet is really hidden symbols that mean .... the Illuminati and aliens in conjunction with the reverse vampires are trying to control our daily intake of Orange Juice....... ITS ALL CONNECTED MAN

Im so Glad to wake any Zombie up! The Illuminati, the clique which control the direction of the world, are genetic hybrids, the result of interbreeding between a reptilian extraterrestrial race and humanity many thousands of years ago.

The centre of power is not even in this dimension -- it is in the lower fourth dimension, the lower astral as many people call it, the traditional home for the "demons" of folklore and myth. These fourth dimensional reptilian entities work through these hybrid bloodlines because they have a vibrational compatibility with each other.

This is why the European royal and aristocratic families have interbred so obsessively, as do the so called Eastern Establishment families of the United States which produce the leaders of America.

Every presidential election since and including George Washington in 1789 has been won by the candidate with the most European royal genes. Of the 42 presidents to Bill Clinton, 33 have been genetically related to two people, Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of what we now call France.

It is the same wherever you look in the positions of power.. they are the same tribe!
---
420+Xbox360= Enhanced Gaming Experience
#5VincentVega13Posted 3/15/2013 8:41:42 AM
Pretty much everyone in europe is related to Charlemagne. If you go back far enough on separate bloodlines for everyone it doesn't take too many generations before you end up with more people than there have ever been throughout history. Steven Fry said so so that makes it a fact.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.