What did Parthuunax did was unforgivable brb committing mass genocide

#21RebelElite791Posted 3/14/2013 11:17:43 PM
deadpool223 posted...
"He's a lesser divinity of sorts. He acts according to his nature. Is a lion evil for killing?"

no, but you still kill the lion that ate someone.

If you're an idiot. But that's an entirely different argument.

Semi-Automatic posted...

That's the thing though a lion has got to eat. That's his biology. He eats once a day with his pack.

These Dragons like Parth weren't trying to survive they knew full well what they were doing and did it systematically for a long time.

Lions eat once a day and don't commit genocide. But if there was some crazy lion going out there and killing hundreds of people because he had developed some insatiable hunger for people I'm sure he would be killed within the hour, no matter how sorry he was.

They knew full well that they were acting according to their nature and to what their god/father/brother told them to do.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#22ShaminardrgnPosted 3/14/2013 11:20:40 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again: I am now, repeat....NOT killing Paarthunax!

If you do kill him, it means that (a) you're a slave to the Blades, (b) you're a sicko who loves killing things for the sake of killing, (c) you love holding eons old grudges.

If the gods saw the goodness in him and Kyne, the goddess of air trusted him to teach mortals how to stop Alduin...his OWN brother, then why can't you?

leave Paarthy alone, the poor guy is allready punished enough by imposing self-exile upon himself.

I wish we could make the Blades see reason and let Paarthy fly free to experience peace. he's no threat now. After all, every dragonborn refused to harm him, and even when you die, another dragonborn will be born as Akatosh will keep doing this; I seriously doubt Paarthy will do anything stupid.
---
"If Ripto were here, I'd give him a piece of my mind!" : Moneybags from Spyro 2
#23deadpool223Posted 3/14/2013 11:43:04 PM
"
"

wait, the idiot gets eaten by the lion, or the idiot kills the lion?

i actually agree there, its dumb to kill an animal because some idiot forgot that lions live there
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#24ninji_Posted 3/14/2013 11:50:43 PM
deadpool223 posted...
"
"

i actually agree there, its dumb to kill an animal because some idiot forgot that lions live there

No. Its idiotic to kill a lion for killing someone else when it is a instinctive thing wether it be out of food/territory or thinking that you are challenging it. It isnt out of hatred or insanity, like some human would have to have in-order to kill another.

I would understand a bit more if Parth killed your best friend, but this wasent even close to the generation in which your character was born in.
---
-Quote:EmperorCarnate-
Hey, I'll stand on my soap box and spew false information all I please, this is Gfaqs, baby.
#25deadpool223Posted 3/14/2013 11:59:51 PM
ninji_ posted...
deadpool223 posted...
"
"

No. Its idiotic to kill a lion for killing someone else when it is a instinctive thing wether it be out of food/territory or thinking that you are challenging it. It isnt out of hatred or insanity, like some human would have to have in-order to kill another.

I would understand a bit more if Parth killed your best friend, but this wasent even close to the generation in which your character was born in.

right, its dumb to kill a lion for eating someone when the lion is either trying to hunt or protecting its territory, however lions dont have an instinctive drive to kill everyone that can only be supressed by meditating in solitude
---
#26RebelElite791Posted 3/15/2013 12:16:54 AM
deadpool223 posted...
ninji_ posted...
deadpool223 posted...
"
"

right, its dumb to kill a lion for eating someone when the lion is either trying to hunt or protecting its territory, however lions dont have an instinctive drive to kill everyone that can only be supressed by meditating in solitude

What you said, in both posts. Animal should never be blamed because some dumb human got on its wrong side.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#27BeidhaPosted 3/15/2013 12:22:23 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
deadpool223 posted...
ninji_ posted...
deadpool223 posted...
"
"

What you said, in both posts. Animal should never be blamed because some dumb human got on its wrong side.

But they will, especially if the media gets involved.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#28IamI3rianPosted 3/15/2013 12:30:27 AM
I feel responsible for this.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#29deadpool223Posted 3/15/2013 12:40:11 AM
"But they will, especially if the media gets involved"

and thats stupid. because people are dumb.
---
#30CRtwentyPosted 3/15/2013 1:58:19 AM
I never kill Parthuunax. He's my dragon bro. Bros for life homie.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon