One small thing from Fallout I wish was included.

#1SpoonForkKnifePosted 3/15/2013 10:18:16 AM
The ability to restore health by drinking out of a toilet.

Not being able to breaks my immersion when roleplaying as my IRL self.

What from fallout do you wish was in?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#2Spinder1Posted 3/15/2013 10:22:49 AM
- Killcam on/off switches.
- A current follower marker on the map.

Such simple and convenient ideas that would make gameplay a very great deal more enjoyable in relation to how easy (I'm assuming) they'd be to implement.
---
Let him be king over charred bones and cooked meat. Let him be the king of ashes
#3SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:25:44 AM
Spinder1 posted...
- Killcam on/off switches.
- A current follower marker on the map.

Such simple and convenient ideas that would make gameplay a very great deal more enjoyable in relation to how easy (I'm assuming) they'd be to implement.

I really liked the orders you could give followers in NV.
---
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#4TheVillageIdiotPosted 3/15/2013 11:29:31 AM(edited)
Location damage. I loved being able to aim for arms/legs and make the enemy drop their weapon or limp while chasing you.
#5SuperFlikPosted 3/15/2013 11:30:21 AM
Last I checked, Skyrim didn't have plumbing.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#6SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:38:01 AM
SuperFlik posted...
Last I checked, Skyrim didn't have plumbing.

Open your mind man. Solitude has some pretty blatant sewers and rural spots could just use a bucket you can interact with.
---
#7SylistaPosted 3/15/2013 11:40:05 AM
Eyeglasses.

All of my Skyrim characters feel naked compared to their New Vegas counterparts due to the lack of stylish eyewear.

Should they ever be added in a DLC, they should be accompanied by a new shout only available when wearing shades: Deal With It.
---
Everyday I'm shufflin'. Except weekends and every alternate Tuesday. Oh, and most of August.
#8SoulOfFaythPosted 3/15/2013 12:21:29 PM
Dismemberment.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#9CRtwentyPosted 3/15/2013 12:22:44 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Dismemberment.

this

also, deathclaws
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#10FalloutgenuisPosted 3/15/2013 12:33:13 PM
You need something to balance getting health from it. Like radiation. But I suppose they could include a chance of getting disease.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ