One small thing from Fallout I wish was included.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. One small thing from Fallout I wish was included.
2 years ago#1
The ability to restore health by drinking out of a toilet.

Not being able to breaks my immersion when roleplaying as my IRL self.

What from fallout do you wish was in?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
2 years ago#2
- Killcam on/off switches.
- A current follower marker on the map.

Such simple and convenient ideas that would make gameplay a very great deal more enjoyable in relation to how easy (I'm assuming) they'd be to implement.
---
Let him be king over charred bones and cooked meat. Let him be the king of ashes
2 years ago#3
Spinder1 posted...
- Killcam on/off switches.
- A current follower marker on the map.

Such simple and convenient ideas that would make gameplay a very great deal more enjoyable in relation to how easy (I'm assuming) they'd be to implement.

I really liked the orders you could give followers in NV.
---
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
2 years ago#4
Location damage. I loved being able to aim for arms/legs and make the enemy drop their weapon or limp while chasing you.
(edited by TheVillageIdiot)
2 years ago#5
Last I checked, Skyrim didn't have plumbing.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
2 years ago#6
SuperFlik posted...
Last I checked, Skyrim didn't have plumbing.

Open your mind man. Solitude has some pretty blatant sewers and rural spots could just use a bucket you can interact with.
---
2 years ago#7
Eyeglasses.

All of my Skyrim characters feel naked compared to their New Vegas counterparts due to the lack of stylish eyewear.

Should they ever be added in a DLC, they should be accompanied by a new shout only available when wearing shades: Deal With It.
---
Everyday I'm shufflin'. Except weekends and every alternate Tuesday. Oh, and most of August.
2 years ago#8
Dismemberment.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
2 years ago#9
SoulOfFayth posted...
Dismemberment.

this

also, deathclaws
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
2 years ago#10
You need something to balance getting health from it. Like radiation. But I suppose they could include a chance of getting disease.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. One small thing from Fallout I wish was included.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived