Barely take damage on Master

#1ZoidberggzusPosted 3/15/2013 11:16:19 AM
I'm level 56 and even on master difficulty I don't really take damage from anything save an elder/ancient/revered dragon. I'm in Dragonscale armor (not improved) and no health enchantments. I only have damage enchantments because I enjoy playing my archer with the mindset of "if I stay hidden, I kill everything. But if they see me, I'm dead" which is how it was up until around level 50. I used to be able to take everything out in one shot with a sneak attack unless I was discovered and a Deathlord could 1-2 shot me. But now, even if I'm hit from a Dearthlord I only lose maybe 5% of my health.

Anyone have any ideas about what I should do? I would give up the dragonscale armor, but I like the look of it too much hehe. Or should I wait until 1.9 comes out and see if legendary difficulty helps me out?
#2NepharenPosted 3/15/2013 11:31:30 AM
If you have dragonborn, then remove all your perks from light armor. You'll be dying like a champ in no time :)
#3IronticsDragonLPosted 3/15/2013 11:39:18 AM
Or wait until Legendary comes out.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL
#4Zoidberggzus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:52:08 AM
Well I guess that would give me a reason to make some money to buy dragonborn then haha
#5NepharenPosted 3/15/2013 12:02:35 PM
Don't buy dragonborn just for the perk reset. Patch 1.9 will also have a form of perk resetting and it will be free.
#6thor23Posted 3/15/2013 12:33:10 PM
Do buy Dragonborn because it's pretty awesome.
#7cybersub0Posted 3/16/2013 4:28:22 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
Or wait until Legendary comes out.

I started to play master a few weeks ago and still even if I run into battel CrAZy I always win level 81 I am

Can't wait for legendary
---
The world ends........... But the gamer plays on
I am a pakistani read this before saying anything about my grammer
#8Evil_SandwichPosted 3/16/2013 4:38:29 PM
Zoidberggzus posted...
Anyone have any ideas about what I should do?

Go clear Forelhost.