Any list of potentially inaccessible military camps?

#1Pure_LionHeartPosted 3/15/2013 2:15:01 PM
I was just getting started on my merry way to tick these all off on my map, when I've learned the Falkreath Imperial Camp is kinda sorta non-existent. From what I found online, it's based on the Civil War questline and seems to require siding with the Stormcloaks.

Just wondering if there was a solid list on what ones spawn and don't, and depending on what side.
---
This isn't just about finding Konrad any more. It's about doing what's right.
#2Pennywise380Posted 3/15/2013 2:26:51 PM
There is no Imperial Camp in Falkreath at the outset of the Civil War, because the Imperials hold Falkreath. If you side with the Stormcloaks and help them capture the hold, the Stormcloak Camp will disappear and an Imperial one will appear somewhere in the hold.

It's that way for every Hold. You'll only find the camps for the side that doesn't control the Hold.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''
#3Pure_LionHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:34:34 PM
Ahh got it. And yeah, seems common sense in retrospect. >_>

Anyway, thank you very much sir.
---
Home? We can't go home. There's a line men like us have to cross. If we're lucky, we do what's necessary, and then we die.
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 3/15/2013 2:36:13 PM
Just to note, you can still find where some of the camps are, as the person in charge will be randomly standing in the middle of the wild where the camp would be.
At least the Imperial Legate is, in Whiterun hold.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.