Would you like to see this game on the 720/PS4?

#1thedeerzordPosted 3/15/2013 6:47:57 PM
But with more quest,items, and extremely improved graphics and all the DLC they released on the disk.
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2DocOdinePosted 3/15/2013 6:48:49 PM
No. because ES6. nub.
---
Life is a concert, and I'll be your closing act.
#3Gamer-ChrisPosted 3/15/2013 6:51:13 PM
thedeerzord posted...
But with more quest,items, and extremely improved graphics and all the DLC they released on the disk.

So I can feel like I'm being robbed? Nah.
---
I like video games.
#4JumpstyIePosted 3/15/2013 6:52:58 PM
meh, it'd earn them some ire but I think I'd actually be up for it. as long as the extra content becomes available for the PC.
---
Mikulekee - sue me
Motoko is my waifu. http://i.imgur.com/lbQ4F60.png
#5Evil_SandwichPosted 3/15/2013 6:56:06 PM
I'd rather see Fallout 4.
#6supervegito24Posted 3/15/2013 8:30:01 PM
Yes. I would buy it, but only because we still got a solid 3-5 years till ESVI
---
See whatever is up there^? Yes that. It's a lie. Oh wait you already knew that? Well in that case all of it is completely true.
#7the_arisenPosted 3/15/2013 8:38:16 PM
No I really wouldnt. If you are going to re-release an Elder Scrolls game with more content and upgraded graphics, do Daggerfall, or Morrowind, or Oblivion even... Skyrim is just to fresh in our minds.
---
I'm taking the "N" word back... Yeah that's right... N'wah for life
#8ToddlarodPosted 3/15/2013 8:49:46 PM
the_arisen posted...
No I really wouldnt. If you are going to re-release an Elder Scrolls game with more content and upgraded graphics, do Daggerfall, or Morrowind, or Oblivion even... Skyrim is just to fresh in our minds.

Morrowind would be sweet.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <100
PSN: toddlarod
#9dooyaunastanPosted 3/15/2013 9:44:41 PM
No, if they're going to re-release anything, have it be Morrowind. Otherwise take us to Elswyer, that's the only place where the Dark Brotherhood still has a sanctuary and if we're to assume that the next game is going to have the Dark Brotherhood, well...
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#10HoonDingPosted 3/15/2013 10:42:43 PM
No, if they're going to re-release anything, have it be Morrowind. Otherwise take us to Elswyer, that's the only place where the Dark Brotherhood still has a sanctuary and if we're to assume that the next game is going to have the Dark Brotherhood, well...

Or they could, you know, rebuild the Dark Brotherhood for the next game, or even completely remove it and add a new assassin's guild. What they did with the Mages Guild, and the College of Winterhold.

Anyway, it would be cool to see the GotY edition on the next-gen consoles (in addition to current gen), with the HD texture packs Bethesda released for the PC version, and maybe a few graphical tweaks.

Otherwise, just give us Fallout 4 and TESVI.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!