Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Characters and Out of Character discussion (OOC) 2

#171Gannondwarf432Posted 3/17/2013 6:04:27 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
DzxSaints posted...
You all have been fighting Umbra for ages...

Nah, it just seems that way cause our group hardly ever posts.

Yeah, we should figure out when to be on to post as a group, cause this is kinda ridiculous. I'm in college, so I am good really any time, so everyone in the group that was fighting Umbra, what time (include timezone) will you be on, for reference so we can pick up the pace a bit.
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
Brentildurr = Insane Breton Female
#172Jstretch19Posted 3/17/2013 6:06:00 PM
I'm on generally all the time, I just play a lot of computer games and my computer sucks when it comes to tabbing out.
---
Screw GS
#173legend4ryg4m3rPosted 3/17/2013 6:24:03 PM
I know I'm not directly part of the group, but just so you guys know when I'll be active for you to attack Nenyond Twyll, and also for future reference: For the next 2 weeks, I'm on Spring Break, which means I'll be available nearly all the time, unless I have a specific plan for the day, in which case I'll warn you guys.
#174PootbirdPosted 3/18/2013 8:17:06 AM
Hi guys, I have some disappointing news
In case you haven't noticed I'm currently on "warned status" for posting a censored swear in my signature, which annoyed me since I have seen plenty of people use censored swears without punishment
Therefore I can only post 10 times a day, so I have to use them wisely
I won't be posting on anything other than the main thread, but I got some pretty cool ways to continue the werewolf ark

Anyways I got some a image that looks nearly identical to Elixium besides the glowing orange eyes and sleeveless outfit

http://j.mp/15W2z8o
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo, Steam account
Account is warned, sorry gamefaqs moderators, won't do it again
#175PootbirdPosted 3/18/2013 11:09:21 AM
This game is dying isnt it?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
You heard about those mages from summerset isle? They got gold skin... Gold...skin
#176Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/18/2013 11:18:37 AM
This will not die on my watch.
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#177Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:19:53 AM
Nah, I just haven't been playing.
---
http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg
#178Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/18/2013 11:24:51 AM
Pootbird, that's a mighty wall o text.
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#179Jstretch19Posted 3/18/2013 11:28:19 AM
i'm really just waiting for Van to post. Our group definitely needs to pick up the pace, but I wanna give Van a chance to develop his character a bit.
---
Screw GS
#180legend4ryg4m3rPosted 3/18/2013 11:29:41 AM
Sure hope this doesn't die yet, I think there's plenty of cool stuff we can still do with these characters and story. I honestly feel sad that I can't really do much to help with advancing the story right now, since it would just not fit my character to disobey the Necromancers and go searching for Valthar's group on his own. That would likely make him unable to ever gain Manimarco's trust. Maybe I should make a secondary character, just to help with the story? I'll need to think a bit about his/her story though...