Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Characters and Out of Character discussion (OOC) 2

#251Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 4:10:46 PM
Pootbird posted...
Fine then, if it really does look like I'm trying too hard to overpower Grec then il tone it down a bit and go against my characters lore

Belethor if you and I ever do go up against eachother again then disliking eachother isn't going to help, peace?

Molag literally has no reason to make you his champion. It makes sense for Grec to be Mehrunes Champion seeing as how his personality is just like Mehrunes (ambitious, destructive), the Oblivion Crisis happens right afterwards and in Oblivion it is impossible to become Mehrunes champion.
---
http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg
#252legend4ryg4m3rPosted 3/19/2013 4:23:35 PM
Bellethor posted...
Pootbird posted...
Fine then, if it really does look like I'm trying too hard to overpower Grec then il tone it down a bit and go against my characters lore

Belethor if you and I ever do go up against eachother again then disliking eachother isn't going to help, peace?

Molag literally has no reason to make you his champion. It makes sense for Grec to be Mehrunes Champion seeing as how his personality is just like Mehrunes (ambitious, destructive), the Oblivion Crisis happens right afterwards and in Oblivion it is impossible to become Mehrunes champion.

I'd also like to add... by not feeding in so many years, Elixium has clearly been fighting the "gift" of Molag Bal. Why would he want to make someone who he likely doesn't like very much into an extremely powerful being, not to mention, his champion? Also, just because you hate Nords, does that mean you'd cut off your finger just because of a vendetta against Grec in particular? There's plenty of other nords to kill in Cyrodiil, you know...

Anyways, Edwinn recap (since the meeting with Grec):
-went to Cheydinhal, where he heard rumors about the group and the fight in Aleswell, and also learned that there were Necromanceres in Nenyond Twyll
-travelled to Nenyond Twyll, where he managed to earn the leader's respect. The condition for him joining was defending the ruin from an incoming group of Mages from the Guild
-had a short meeting with Alexandria
-3 days later, rather than the Mages, Azta arrived
-the leader tries to get Azta drunk to murder him afterwards (while Edwinnn chats with him, learning some things about Grec), but he goes away before they make a move
-the cult chases after Azta, but the majority of them is wiped out. In her last words, the leader manages to tell Edwinn Mannimarco's location
-Edwinn takes her body, leaves a message for the Mages, packs up, and rides north in his carriage
---
TES RP:
Edwinn, Breton Necromancer
#253Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/19/2013 4:32:44 PM
Brown chicken brown cow.
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#254legend4ryg4m3rPosted 3/19/2013 4:35:10 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Brown chicken brown cow.

HEY CALM DOWN MAN!!! did I say anything to you? Didn't think so, milk-drinker...
---
TES RP:
#255Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/19/2013 4:36:21 PM
legend4ryg4m3r posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Brown chicken brown cow.

HEY CALM DOWN MAN!!! did I say anything to you? Didn't think so, milk-drinker...

Such a massive WHOOOOOSH moment.

Say that sentence, see what it sounds like?
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#256Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/19/2013 4:40:33 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
legend4ryg4m3r posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Brown chicken brown cow.

Such a massive WHOOOOOSH moment.

Say that sentence, see what it sounds like?

I think they're gonna miss it. Being enthralled in their current argument no one has really posted in the actual RP thread.
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#257PootbirdPosted 3/19/2013 4:47:49 PM
http://j.mp/ZYIN8g

Ok ok, I screwed up alot so far, I'd fix this but my warning status is being a pain

The following things need fixing or undone
Undone:
Champion of molag bal (reason to be champion isn't good enough)
Huge grudge against Grec (instead he will try to subdue him now)

Fixed:
Better offering (human corpse and the gold, and his own finger)
Huge grudge against Nords (he 'dislikes' them now)

Guys, the reason I was doing all this is because this game looked as if it was dying, and it's gone to far to die now, I'd type ANYTHING just to keep it active, the Xbox boards in my opinion was a poor place to host this game.

And there are questions I need to answer:
Something big is coming for Elixium, he will not remain sane forever, molag bal will soon possess him just as Dagon possessed Grec (this will be quite a stir)

Elixium had a grudge against Nords because it was a nord-bandit group who destroyed his Akaviri guild.

And I guess I owe this to many People, I'm sorry for trying to make Elixium seem the most powerful thing in the sorry, Im Sorry for trying to make Grec look like breakfast to Elixium.

Can we please put this matter behind us now?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
You heard about those mages from summerset isle? They got gold skin... Gold...skin
#258Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 4:50:13 PM
Sveros recap:

-After Aleswell, returns to the Cheydinhal Sanctuary and gets two new Ebony Daggers, sells off his bow when he becomes accustomed to throwing his daggers. Learns Alexandria is the final assassin sent after Grec before the contract is given up on
-Something inside him awakens, his acrobatic skills increase, parkours to the top of the highest building in Cheydinhal
-Sees the Imperial City's White Gold Tower, heads over there
-Finds Azta chatting with Alexandria, realizes this and parkour ninjas across the buildings and follows them.
-Hides in the corner of the bar and finds Elixium and Stannis chilling together, Azta and Alexandria get a room to themselves, Elixium and and Stannis talk about killing Grec, Sveros follows them instead.
-At the Mythic Dawn hideout, Alexandria goes flying through the door near death into Elixium and Stannis who were listening outside
-Elixium taunts Grec, this pissed him off causing him to attack them
-Stannis, Elixium and Alexandria are pinned down by Grec, Sveros comes out, Grec is temporarily unpossessed giving the group time to escape
-Back at the Imperial City, Elixium talks about summoning Molag Bal, Sveros and Stannis do not agree with summoning a Daedra and leave
-In the imperial city, Sveros gives up on helping Grec and goes to the mages guild to find someone to teleport him back to Cheydinhal, meets Aetherius.
-They start discussing a way to stop Grec

Meanwhile, after the fight...

-Grec returns to Mankat Camoran
-MC tells Grec the plan to assassinate the emperors heirs, unlighting the dragonfires and allowing Mehrunes to open up portals to Tamriel do his Daedric Realm, the Deadlands. Mehrunes is also planning on making Grec the general of the invading Daedra Armies.
---
http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg
#259sunbro1Posted 3/19/2013 4:53:45 PM
Will someone post when they're at the IC? thanks
---
Ours is the fury
#260legend4ryg4m3rPosted 3/19/2013 4:53:57 PM
I sense sexy time coming up between Ilithil and Valthar ;D

Also, for me it's all ok Pootbird, thank you for trying to keep this active. Let's just move on now.
---
TES RP: