Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 2

#1BellethorPosted 3/15/2013 10:21:37 PM(edited)
Since the last thread hit 500, this is the main thread of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay (pt2). No out of character posts are allowed besides this first one. That means keep the discussion in the characters thread. Before posting in this thread, you must make a character and have them be approved in this thread.

Character Thread Number 1: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65653308
Character Thread Number 2 (for when the last one inevitably hits 500): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65704657

Make sure you follow all guidelines and rules before posting, such as giving your characters name and their message detail from the characters thread in your first post.

Here is a copy and paste of all the official rules from the characters thread.

1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill Fisto" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game.
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, click on the message detail link for your characters info on the characters thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are. You only have to do this with your first post.
---
http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/15/2013 10:55:27 PM
Oh wow, this one was mad. May as well lie to her, get her away from the group.

"Oh yeah, saw 'em up near Bruma."

I left the madwoman to her ramblings and turned to the group.

"So, where did that patrol go missing, Marius?"
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#3Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:14:55 PM(edited)
Grec

For the past few days, I have been training with the Mythic Dawn at the Lake Arrius Caverns. The place called out to me, it was like I had to go there. Mankar Camoran, their leader has been treating me well and has helped me to understand the true power of Bloodscythe, or should I say, the Broadsword of the Moon Reiver. This sword was the sword used by the Hero of Battlespire to defeat Mehrunes Dagon many years ago. The sword is made from Dagons flesh incarnate, and was reclaimed by him after the Hero of Battlespire died.

The sword has been permanently in its more powerful organic form. I now understand the enchantment that heals me when I strike my foes. In the swords awakened form, it is actually a powerful rare form of destruction magic, the element of Darkness. It reaps the souls straight from its victims and heals the user while creating a dark aura (ironic I called it Bloodscythe), which explains the shockwaves coming from the sword before I knew how to control them. The sword can also transform into a powerful enchanted Daedric Armor while I am a werewolf, custom made just for me. The true depth of power from this blade comes from the victims it has slayed over the many years, it's previous owner, the Hero of Battlespire and Mehrunes Dagon himself. I have also been put through grueling training in Camorans Paradise. Nothing can stop me from serving my lord and saving the ones I love, now.

But, as I find that I grow more control over the swords power, the more control I gain over myself. I know something is not right here, I just can't put my finger on it...
---
#4Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:28:59 PM
Grec

I am meditating in Paradise. It is peaceful, serene and beautiful. Suddenly I see the bandits that cut out my eye and put the Dark Brotherhood contract on me. Time to put these skills to the test.

I unsheathe Bloodscythe with one arm and hold it up in the air to intimidate them. I plant the blade in the ground and drag it through the dirt and into the air.

"Death Spike!"

A darkness-spike in the shape of Dagons jaw emerged from the ground and swallowed an attacking bandit whole. His soul came back to me, refreshing my stamina and health

"Oblivion Divider!"

I crashed the blade into the ground, sending darkness shockwaves through that ground that staggered the bandits. I turned into a werewolf, and Moon Reiver shifted into armor as I slaughtered the stunned group of bandits. I returned to my regular form, sheathed my sword and walked away.

The dead bandits began to fade and morph into dead Daedra. In fact, I was not in Paradise at all. I was in Camorans Paradise. Pits of lava and screaming souls scattered across the horizon. Another bout of training, I see.

Just what are the Mythic Dawn training me for?
---
#5sunbro1Posted 3/16/2013 4:14:34 AM(edited)
I'm sat in the Tiber Septim hotel getting drunk and I notice a couple walk in. "hmm that redguard looks familiar". That's when I notice the woman he's with. I hold my flail ready and shout "Hey breton, you mind coming over here?"
#6DzxSaintsPosted 3/16/2013 8:55:46 AM
sunbro1 posted...
I'm sat in the Tiber Septim hotel getting drunk and I notice a couple walk in. "hmm that redguard looks familiar". That's when I notice the woman he's with. I hold my flail ready and shout "Hey breton, you mind coming over here?"

I stop in my steps, and look over at the drunk man calling me. He was one of the people that knows Grec. I walk over to the man.

"I am busy tonight, but maybe we can have some fun tomorrow night."

I walk away from the man, and go to the counter to purchase my room.

"One room. Perhaps with a double bed, if you can."

Innkeepr: "Certainly, ma'am. That'll be 25 septims per night."

"Thank you!"

I run over to Azta, and grab his arm.

"I got the room."
---
Xbox GT: lGunterl
MLB - NY Mets, NBA - Brooklyn Nets, NFL - Dallas Cowboys
#7PootbirdPosted 3/16/2013 9:25:01 AM
I was running
Running from what? I thought, I did not know, only that it was bad
I was running through endless trees
The ground felt like it would never stop to show something new, only plain ground
Tress blocked my path, I could no longer run
I look behind me to see a giant werewolf snarling at me
I tried to transform but I could not, I had not fed!
The werewolf slashed at me
My vision went dark

I woke up to find myself in the same inn I had spent a day and a half in, I was sweating
"Another nightmare" I muttered
No matter I thought, it was time I found the group of adventurers I left, if I was going to find the werewolf I would need them to help me
The Redguard still has many questions to answer too

I looked in my chest and found my sleeveless Akaviri robes
I removed my black Mage robes and donned my samurai robes instead, it was more my taste
I left the inn, raised my hood and went on my search for the adventurers.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo, Steam account: Galvatron
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#8PootbirdPosted 3/16/2013 9:40:29 AM
I walked into the Tiber septim hotel and talked to the owner
"Yes how can I help you Altmer?"
Better then elf I thought
"I'm looking for a group of adventurers, Redguard or argonian in the group, have you seen them"?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo, Steam account: Galvatron
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#9sunbro1Posted 3/16/2013 9:45:20 AM(edited)
DzxSaints posted...
sunbro1 posted...

I stop in my steps, and look over at the drunk man calling me. He was one of the people that knows Grec. I walk over to the man.

"I am busy tonight, but maybe we can have some fun tomorrow night."

I walk away from the man, and go to the counter to purchase my room.

"One room. Perhaps with a double bed, if you can."

Innkeepr: "Certainly, ma'am. That'll be 25 septims per night."

"Thank you!"

I run over to Azta, and grab his arm.

"I got the room."

Lucky her if she had got closer I would had caved her vampire skull in, She doesn't seem to know I can see it in her eyes. Never mind, I get out my map and study it looking for anywhere Grec could have ran too. That's when i spot the high elf...
#10Fisto_Posted 3/16/2013 9:46:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]