Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 2

#191Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/19/2013 3:02:53 PM
Following the sound of splashing, I saw Ilithil in a small lake, her robes by an Ayleid Magicka Well.

I emerged from the forest, into the small clearing surrounding the lake.

"Illy? You alright?"
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#192Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/19/2013 3:17:26 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Following the sound of splashing, I saw Ilithil in a small lake, her robes by an Ayleid Magicka Well.

I emerged from the forest, into the small clearing surrounding the lake.

"Illy? You alright?"

Ilithil Nightwielder

"Val's, you have me a scare. What were you doing out here?" The shadow canopy twisted and danced as the moonlight glittered bouncing off both shadow and water. "Val's you should enjoy this bath, we've been out on the road for days now."
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#193Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/19/2013 3:50:26 PM
She was right, I needed to unwind after all this recent insanity. Grec, Fingerbowl, Aleswell, Umbra, I needed to get away from it all.

"Oh, I'd love to. After being on the road for all this time, how could I refuse?"

I started stripping down, but made sure to keep Aeya's soul gem semi-concealed by the Ayleid Well.

After everything was in order, I jumped on in, the water was nice, very cool and refreshing.

"Not the safest thing, going out for a swim like this, I don't even really know how far we are from the main road..."
---
#194Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/19/2013 3:59:03 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
She was right, I needed to unwind after all this recent insanity. Grec, Fingerbowl, Aleswell, Umbra, I needed to get away from it all.

"Oh, I'd love to. After being on the road for all this time, how could I refuse?"

I started stripping down, but made sure to keep Aeya's soul gem semi-concealed by the Ayleid Well.

After everything was in order, I jumped on in, the water was nice, very cool and refreshing.

"Not the safest thing, going out for a swim like this, I don't even really know how far we are from the main road..."

"It'll be okay, see those dark strings and tendrils around us?"

I pointed up to the dancing, flowing, canopy surrounding the lake. "If any animals, monsters, or bandits come around I could just lock then down."

I eased myself back into the little lake. And swam around a bit. "Ahh don't you just enjoy the night air? It makes me feel safe." I glanced up at masser and Secunda, still shining and sparkling down on the lake.
---
#195Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/19/2013 4:31:22 PM
"Yeah, peaceful nights like this are great, they've been a rare occurrence these days. Even rarer to share one with someone like you." I smiled as I said that, and looked down at my reflection, realizing just how brightly my eyes glowed in dark. When I looked back up at Illy, I could see that she was blushing.
---
#196Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/19/2013 4:38:21 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
"Yeah, peaceful nights like this are great, they've been a rare occurrence these days. Even rarer to share one with someone like you." I smiled as I said that, and looked down at my reflection, realizing just how brightly my eyes glowed in dark. When I looked back up at Illy, I could see that she was blushing.

"Thanks Val's." I didn't know what else to say. He just made me feel so very special. I looked up at him, and even his eyes seemed to glow, like a romantic energy was being given off by them.
---
#197PootbirdPosted 3/19/2013 4:52:04 PM
Well that was quite a book, true or not it was still fun to read
I placed the book back into its shelf and headed back outside, Grec was still a matter at hand, he needs to be driven from whatever is controlling him
I intended to do that very thing
I headed into the woods on my search for Grec, he can still be saved.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
You heard about those mages from summerset isle? They got gold skin... Gold...skin
#198DzxSaintsPosted 3/19/2013 5:03:57 PM
What could I do to pass the time? I don't know, but perhaps I can talk to Raminus Polus.

I head towards the Guild, and locate Raminus.

"I would like a quest."

Raminus: "Certainly! The Mage squad still has not returned. I want you to check to see if they are okay."

"Sure, not much else to do."

Raminus: "They were last seen by Nenyond Twyll. I suppose you should check near that area."

I head off on my journey. It was rather uneventful, which was surprising. I arrive at Nenyond Twyll, but there was nobody outside. Just a ton of dead Necromancers.

I proceed out into the wilderness. Then, I saw this large spherical shape of darkness. It was strange, kind of like it doesn't belong. I look at my map. There should have been a lake here.

I proceed closer to the sphere, and ready my bow.

"Hello?" I call out. There was no answer.
---
Xbox GT: lGunterl
MLB - NY Mets, NBA - Brooklyn Nets, NFL - Dallas Cowboys
#199Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/19/2013 5:14:49 PM
DzxSaints posted...
What could I do to pass the time? I don't know, but perhaps I can talk to Raminus Polus.

I head towards the Guild, and locate Raminus.

"I would like a quest."

Raminus: "Certainly! The Mage squad still has not returned. I want you to check to see if they are okay."

"Sure, not much else to do."

Raminus: "They were last seen by Nenyond Twyll. I suppose you should check near that area."

I head off on my journey. It was rather uneventful, which was surprising. I arrive at Nenyond Twyll, but there was nobody outside. Just a ton of dead Necromancers.

I proceed out into the wilderness. Then, I saw this large spherical shape of darkness. It was strange, kind of like it doesn't belong. I look at my map. There should have been a lake here.

I proceed closer to the sphere, and ready my bow.

"Hello?" I call out. There was no answer.

Azta Sinai

While I was in the woods I found Aetherius. "Hey Aetherius, where ya been? I found this ogre and we smoked this skooma right? Guys high out of his mind right now, and we made these potatoes, and wer'e smashin em, and, an you just gotta come see!" I pulled him away from that well I and weird black lake thing I saw earlier.
---
#200Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:26:14 PM(edited)
Pootbird posted...
Well that was quite a book, true or not it was still fun to read
I placed the book back into its shelf and headed back outside, Grec was still a matter at hand, he needs to be driven from whatever is controlling him
I intended to do that very thing
I headed into the woods on my search for Grec, he can still be saved.

(ooc: you want to save him now?)

Grec

I was on my way to the Imperial City, dressed in the typical black robes and hood that covered my armor and with a mask to remain incognito. Moon Reiver was hoistered on my back, its single eye keeping sentry along the roads. I was to go alone, so no one would suspect the Mythic Dawn of the assassinations, and to prove my worth as the future general of Mehrunes Army. Even my voice was enchanted to sound different. I was to destroy the first of the emperors sons and his Blade bodyguards. The two moons were full this night, my powers were at their fullest. Power radiated from every inch of my body. I am the very scion of destruction and change.

I had arrived at Faregyll Inn, and could sense a power similar to Moon Reivers coming from a nearby lake. I headed over to investigate.
---
http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg