Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 2

#31PootbirdPosted 3/16/2013 12:21:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32PootbirdPosted 3/16/2013 12:27:04 PM
I felt rage induce inside me, why didnt I see this coming?! Why was I so careless?!
I turned to the nord
"Follow me now!, I'm going to track that spy down and find the werewolf!"
I turned to the innkeeper, who was startled by the moment
"Forgive me!" I yelled
I pounced on the innkeeper and dug my fangs into his neck, I kept sucking his blood until there was nothing left, he fell to the floor dead
My skin turned into a healthy gold, I felt my veins rush with power
"I needed that a long time ago"
I rushed out the inn, the nord ran behind me
"With the innkeepers blood I should be able to turn into a vampire lord and use it against the werewolf should we find him!"
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo, Steam account: Galvatron
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#33Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/16/2013 12:27:11 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
We resumed our travels down the road, the Aylied ruin Marius was talking about was only a stone's throw from the shrine, believe it or not.

"This looks like the place. So, anyone have a plan, or are we doing this blind?"

Ilithil Nightwielder

"I have a plan! Come close to me."

As the group huddled together towards one of the white pillars sticking out of the ruin, I wrapped a shadow around us, making us seemingly invisible in the darkness. "There we go, stay close to shadows and walls and we should be fine."

Azta Sinai
I come to the arcane university, only to see a huge wall and a Mage standing there asking for proof if my magical ability. "I uh, I'm a enchanter?" I said. The Mage didn't look so convinced. "Prove it, show me some of your work." Thinking fast I came up with a plan that could fool anyone. "Of course I am a prodigy. I can enchant things without even using an arcane enchanter!" I ask him for a dagger which he promptly hands me while wearing an unbelieving face. "Now behold as I say the magic words! Shar duzar icewind!" The dagger began to glow as a swirl if cold wind enwrapped around it. "Oh quickly come in come in! Please show me your enchanting technique!"
I walked past him and requested to see the archmage.
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#34DzxSaintsPosted 3/16/2013 12:31:15 PM
Alexandria

A Mythic Dawn agent emerges from the hidden entrance. I sneak up behind him, and slit his throat with my daggers. I take his key from his corpse, and enter the sanctuary. I lock the door behind me, hoping to stop Elixium in his tracks.

"Finally inside." I thought to myself. "All I need to do now is find and kill Grec."

I cast an Invisibility spell, and proceeded into the Sanctuary.
---
Xbox GT: lGunterl
MLB - NY Mets, NBA - Brooklyn Nets, NFL - Dallas Cowboys
#35PootbirdPosted 3/16/2013 12:34:09 PM
It wasn't hard to follow the mythic dawn spy, being a vampire is so helpful sometimes
I found the mythic dawn sanctuary, I tried to open the door but It was locked
"By the 8 divines, I'm gonna erupt into rage!"
I slammed the door with my shoulders, I fell back and clutched my shoulder
"Damn that doors tough"
---
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#36Gannondwarf432Posted 3/16/2013 12:39:28 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
We resumed our travels down the road, the Aylied ruin Marius was talking about was only a stone's throw from the shrine, believe it or not.

"This looks like the place. So, anyone have a plan, or are we doing this blind?"

Ilithil Nightwielder

As the group huddled together towards one of the white pillars sticking out of the ruin, I wrapped a shadow around us, making us seemingly invisible in the darkness. "There we go, stay close to shadows and walls and we should be fine."

I was right behind the band of people when all of a sudden POOF! They vanished before my eyes! But I still heard them talking, and one of their boots was still there an moving like it was attached to them! Such sorcery! I must follow this magic boot!

"HEY! Magican's boot! Hold up! I got something I wanna ask ya!" I shouted as a ran toward and dived onto the boot.
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
Brentildurr = Insane Breton Female
#37Jstretch19Posted 3/16/2013 12:45:37 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
Ilithil Nightwielder

We entered the marble doors, the ruins were extremely dark, the only light in the place coming from ancient elven lamps. There weren't many hostiles in the first room, just a few wolves. We were about to get across a spike trap when the madwoman from before grabbed my leg, causing me to crash to the floor. The sound of my armor hitting the stone floor no doubt alerted the entire dungeon to our presence.
---
Screw GS
#38PootbirdPosted 3/16/2013 12:56:04 PM
I tired kicking the sanctuary doors, it was no use
I tried to catch my breath, I've been pounding the door for sometime
I turned to the nord who was still watching me hurt myself
"Nord, use that weapon you have and smash the door open!"
---
#39Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/16/2013 12:59:34 PM
"Time for plan B!" I said as our cover was surely blown. I closed my eyes, and tapped into my vampiric sight. Aside from ours group, there was only one heart beating down here.

"This'll be easy."
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#40Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 1:00:13 PM
Grec

Back in the cave, I had finished my training in Camorans Paradise. I could, however now sense something was wrong at the entrance. I left to go investigate.

At the entrance, I could smell a hint of body odor, but nobody was there. I grabbed towards the shadows, picked up an invisible person by the neck and punched him, or her in the stomach.

"Assassin?" I said while holding the now visible figure in the air by the neck with a closed fist.
---
http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg