Are you actually playing Skyrim?

#1gunsndrosesPosted 3/16/2013 7:13:14 AM
..ATM, rather?

I'm currently playing Borderlands 2. I grew bored of it about a month after release, but I've rectly started to love it again.

The boards for BL2 can get very hostile. Certainly nothing like these here Skyrim boards. So I tend to stay away from there ._.

I'm gonna come back to Skyrim. Soon..
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#2lightfighterPosted 3/16/2013 7:17:01 AM
Yes actually I am. But when I need a break, in terms of cleansing my gaming palette, i'll play Portal 2.
#3HoonDingPosted 3/16/2013 7:17:22 AM
Yeah, but I kinda burnt myself out on it. Now I'm playing Morrowind; or more accurately, finding mods to put into Morrowind without actually playing it because I MUST FIND MOAR MODS. My hunger has yet to be sated.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#4Arkma3Posted 3/16/2013 7:17:39 AM
I am. Not right now mind.

I do love Borderlands 2 though. Never even browsed the board though, what is there to get hostile over? It couldn't be a more laid back, straight-forward kind of game.
---
...Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo...
#5legend4ryg4m3rPosted 3/16/2013 7:18:35 AM
Yes indeed, still got several "unfinished" characters whose story I want to end before FO4 comes out
#6SuperFlikPosted 3/16/2013 7:22:03 AM
I'm waiting for the level cap to be increased (in both Skyrim and Borderlands 2) before I start playing again.

Currently writing up a list of things to do when I get back to Skyrim.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#7JINJ0Posted 3/16/2013 7:22:18 AM
Nah, I'm taking a break from it. I am playing the s*** out of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for PC, though, and maybe Far Cry 3 after that. I've got an RPG itch and it goes all the way to the friggin' marrow.
---
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
#8tDarkNinjatPosted 3/16/2013 7:22:34 AM
I am actively playing Skyrim, Borderlands 2, and Farcry 3 ATM.
#9SoulOfFaythPosted 3/16/2013 7:24:16 AM
I haven't played Skyrim in a week or two, but I'm not playing anything else atm either. Maybe I'll play Fallout 3 again one of these days.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#10LordTrinenPosted 3/16/2013 7:26:58 AM
Not right now. I'm mainly playing Mass Effect 3. I still like to visit this board from time to time to see if there are any interesting topics or any news about DLC and such.

I'll get back to Skyrim eventually but I am currently taking a much-needed break to avoid burning out.