how can i get in to kill all dark brotherhood members?

#1campersniperPosted 3/16/2013 1:58:10 PM
my character is good and he won't murder just to join the db.
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#2PootbirdPosted 3/16/2013 1:59:27 PM
I'm afraid you will have to do the quest for the boy in windhelm and meet astrid, instead of doing as she says...well.... You know
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo, Steam account: Galvatron
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#3SoulOfFaythPosted 3/16/2013 2:50:41 PM
Yeah you're gonna have to kill Grelod. But that's not really so much of a bad deed.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 3/16/2013 2:53:48 PM
You also need to kill Grelod to be able to adopt any of the non-Hearthfire orphans.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5Oni_TatsujinPosted 3/16/2013 2:54:06 PM
When Astrid kidnaps you to the remote cabin, murder her instead of one of the three hostages. After that, you'll start a quest to eradicate the Dark Brotherhood.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
#6Hidan623Posted 3/16/2013 3:05:52 PM
just do it this way, kill the old lady ha and justify yourself by saying it was for the kids, because lets face it in skyrim I get sent to jail for a week for killing a chicken so i'm sure you would get execution for torturing kids haha so consider yourself the executioner
#7campersniper(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:48:43 PM
thanks everybody.

spoiler:

o wow, destroying the dark brotherhood was underwhelming! i expected a huge fight and to burn the place down and get out almost dead.
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#8Flow_149Posted 3/17/2013 9:53:42 PM
campersniper posted...
thanks everybody.

spoiler:

o wow, destroying the dark brotherhood was underwhelming! i expected a huge fight and to burn the place down and get out almost dead.

That pretty much sums up what happens when you complete the dark brother questline :/ .