Two Things

#1SynysterSityPosted 3/16/2013 4:57:45 PM
First: I've been playing this since last March, and I've defeated countless dragons. Yesterday, for the first time ever, I was attacked by a dragon inside a city. Riften to be exact. Since it never happened to me I was under the impression dragons did not attack if you we're in a city that was different cell. Do dragons attack in cities like Solitude and Windhelm too or was this a glitch?

Last: I haven't really delved into the Dragonborn DLC yet, but I heard that you can re-distribute perks. Can someone confirm this?
#2sunbro1Posted 3/16/2013 4:58:54 PM
It happens sometimes and yes you can redistribute perks with DB
#3RampagingwalrusPosted 3/16/2013 4:59:40 PM
Dragons can show up anywhere, except for internal cells, id est: underground.
Except for one very specific encounter.

Also, yes, you can refund and redistribute your perks after finishing Dragonborn.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#4the_arisenPosted 3/16/2013 5:05:05 PM
SynysterSity posted...
First: I've been playing this since last March, and I've defeated countless dragons. Yesterday, for the first time ever, I was attacked by a dragon inside a city. Riften to be exact. Since it never happened to me I was under the impression dragons did not attack if you we're in a city that was different cell. Do dragons attack in cities like Solitude and Windhelm too or was this a glitch?

Last: I haven't really delved into the Dragonborn DLC yet, but I heard that you can re-distribute perks. Can someone confirm this?

Yep they can attack anywhere, and can even change cells with you. I was on my theif character when I was first starting out. Saw a dragon and I was like O fudge, I'll just run into Riften. Yeah long story short it followed me into Riften. It was pretty awesome. They just cant go inside houses like someone has said
---
I'm taking the "N" word back... Yeah that's right... N'wah for life
#5SynysterSity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 5:10:20 PM
Thanks for the info. Posting on iPod sucks. Were is auto corrected to we're. Redistribute is auto correcting to re-distribute. Why Apple? Why?
#6RampagingwalrusPosted 3/16/2013 5:12:02 PM
SynysterSity posted...
Thanks for the info. Posting on iPod sucks. Were is auto corrected to we're. Redistribute is auto correcting to re-distribute. Why Apple? Why?

Because Apple is stoopid. :-P
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#7Mick65Posted 3/16/2013 5:40:20 PM
If this iPad wasn't free, I wouldn't be using it. Of course, I wouldn't be posting either...

I hated the dragon fights at the college, back in my fast travel days.
---
JAFO
#8IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 7:59:36 AM
27) If you are in a walled city (like Whiterun or Solitude) and you are attacked IN THE CITY by a dragon, and you donít want to be, leave the city. The dragon WILL zone with you and fight you outside. This works in reverse (If you WANT to fight in a city, enter during a dragon fight).

From: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/63430497

It's the same mechanic that puts people you're in mid sentence with, in your house when you enter. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#9HoonDingPosted 3/17/2013 9:13:34 AM
On my way to Sarethi Farm to drop off my Crimson Nirnroot, I got Frost Breath'd by a Frost Dragon. No problem, I'll just heal and ready my bow while it flies around for another attack.

As soon as it flew off, an Elder Dragon landed in it's place and killed me with his Fire Breath before I could even react. That was my cue to take a break, and play a little bit of Morrowind.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#10IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 9:17:11 AM
X D

The old flim-flam huh? Samoan tag teams used to pull that all the time. = )

Notably the Islanders. The Usos still try that nonsense every now and then.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!