were morrowind and oblivian better than skyrim?

#1cybersub0Posted 3/16/2013 8:46:41 PM
I hear a lot of people say that morrowind and oblivan were better than skyrim annnnd can you buy morrowind on console?
---
The world ends........... But the gamer plays on
I am a pakistani read this before saying anything about my grammer
#2SoulOfFaythPosted 3/16/2013 8:50:11 PM
In the same way that blue is better than red, it differs per person although most people seem to agree Skyrim is 'better' than oblivion.
And you can play morrowind on xbox (the old one). It's also playable on 360 I think but I remember reading that was terrible for some reason.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#3SynysterSityPosted 3/16/2013 8:51:17 PM
Depends on the player. In my opinion, Morrowind is the best Elder Scrolls game so far. However, my brother in law says Oblivion is the best. My best bud says Skyrim is the best. Can't really answer a question like that since it is going to be an opinionated answer and not a factual one. Just play all three and decide which one is best for yourself.
---
"A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended..." Majoras Mask, Majoras Mask
#4Zegma310Posted 3/16/2013 8:51:26 PM
In order of how the games drug me in kept me captivated:
Morrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion
---
DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
#5SynysterSityPosted 3/16/2013 8:52:57 PM
Zegma310 posted...

This.
---
"A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended..." Majoras Mask, Majoras Mask
#6Jstretch19Posted 3/16/2013 8:58:58 PM
SynysterSity posted...
Zegma310 posted...

This.

These
---
Screw GS
#7PDXNov07Posted 3/17/2013 4:12:50 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
SynysterSity posted...
Zegma310 posted...

This.

These

Agreed
---
"Oh, but you are wrong. The only reason you could disagree is because you are losing so badly you cannot see it."
#8PootbirdPosted 3/17/2013 4:17:49 AM
I loved morrowind, it has a great elder scrolls feel to it, oblivion I started not to long ago and so far I think it's still worthy to be called a great game, skyrim was alright, but I got tired of seeing racist Nords all the time really quickly
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo, Steam account: Galvatron
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#9Evil_SandwichPosted 3/17/2013 4:18:17 AM
Never played Morrowind but,

Oblivion >>>>>>>>>>>>> Skyrim, imo.
#10yay4doughnutsPosted 3/17/2013 4:30:20 AM
Though I'll say that Skyrim>Oblivion now, I can't deny that I had so much fun when I played Oblivion for the first time because it was my first Elder Scrolls game. That moment coming out of the sewers into a massive open world was such a refreshing feeling compared to the other boring, generic game titles that were out at the time.