Bound Bow Glitch?

#1Evil_SandwichPosted 3/17/2013 3:14:40 AM
Sometimes when I summon BBow and try to nock the arrow the message "you have no arrows" appears.

WTF?
#2TaigaWilliamPosted 3/17/2013 5:34:19 AM
IIRC, it happens sometimes when you try to fire too quickly because the arrows are conjured just after the bow.
---
"I knocked her up the first try. I take these vitamins from Singapore. They're intended only for elephants." Raken - Bullet in the Face
#3IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 7:56:15 AM
If you do it right, you can equip other arrows with the BBow. Why you'd want to do that, I'll never know. Perhaps you can finagle that at least.

Does this happen frequently? I've only ever gotten that like twice, and I've used BBow several times more than any other weapon. I've got at least 1,000+ hours with the BBow as my main attack.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#4Silent_WalrusPosted 3/17/2013 8:14:00 AM
IamI3rian posted...
If you do it right, you can equip other arrows with the BBow. Why you'd want to do that, I'll never know...

Just to note, you don't have to do anything 'right' to equip other arrows with the bound bow, you can always do it, anytime, :). Though as you said, why you'd want to, no clue (except in TCs case).
#5Evil_Sandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:24:14 AM
IamI3rian posted...
Does this happen frequently?

Nope, only happened recently when I was tryin' to use BBow on Shadowmere to level my Archery from 96 to 100.

It was going all crazy, first it made me equip Iron Arrows with BBow then it gave me the message "you have no arrows" the second time I tried to cast it.

Third time I tried it gave me 200 bound arrows instead of 100.

I eventually realised I had a bunch of different types of arrows and crap Hunting/Longbows I looted off dead bandits and whatnot.

Gave all that stuff to Serana and tried casting BBow again, worked like normal again.

Carrying around lots of different bows/arrows seems to causes glitches with BBow.
#6IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 8:27:17 AM
I always wondered what caused it (accidentally). I've been poking around for the thread about how to get them on purpose, but it's gone. I didn't bookmark it (mostly because who would want that?).

= (
---
#7DGWeaselPosted 3/17/2013 9:12:13 AM
Mine sometimes spawns fully drawn, but it fires limp. Good for a laugh, since my dremora usually has me covered anyways.
---
PSN: DGWeasel
#8IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 9:16:04 AM
I wonder if that's connected to holding R1(or whatever) after casting. Seems I don't do enough "trying to break" my favorite weapon, as I'm unfamiliar with certain aspects of it.
---