Xbox/PC commands question

#11jammymacsterPosted 3/17/2013 9:39:47 AM
Updated previous post.
---
AKA: Valadez
#12Joe_CobbsPosted 3/17/2013 9:40:04 AM
jammymacster posted...
EDIT: Oh and Joe, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but a method has been found to make the character creation menu pop up after a save is loaded. I can link you to the information if you want it.

That would be awesome. I spent so long trying to figure it out.
#13IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 9:43:28 AM
I tried. It's the thought that counts right?
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#14jammymacsterPosted 3/17/2013 9:49:58 AM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
That would be awesome. I spent so long trying to figure it out.

PMed.

Also trying to hunt down those mods but I've got to go out shortly so I might not find them soon.
---
#15FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:53:11 AM
IamI3rian posted...
I tried. It's the thought that counts right?

Yeah, it was partly my fault. Rushed explanation on my phone...
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#16FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:54:38 AM
jammymacster posted...
I suspect it's done by making a mod that makes it equip-able normally, then added to the favourites as you would normally and when you remove the mod it stays in the favourites menu. I'll have a little look about and see if I can confirm it.

EDIT: Oh and Joe, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but a method has been found to make the character creation menu pop up after a save is loaded. I can link you to the information if you want it.

EDIT2: Yes, you have to have the appropriate mods installed on your PC version of Skyrim in order to be able to "favourite" the non-playable gear and then transfer it over to the Xbox.

There is a mod for the vanilla items and one for the Dawnguard items. Not sure where they are though.

I was really wanting Falx Carius' but you're sure this works and this isn't a guess? I'll try it soon.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
#17jammymacsterPosted 3/17/2013 9:56:26 AM(edited)
This is the vanilla items mod.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/820

FMLG posted...
I was really wanting Falx Carius' but you're sure this works and this isn't a guess? I'll try it soon.

Yea, pretty sure. Looked it up on a modding community and it's how they do it.
---
#18FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:57:58 AM
jammymacster posted...
This is the vanilla items mod.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/820

FMLG posted...

Yea, pretty sure. Looked it up on a modding community and it's how they do it.

Can I have links? Do they say anything about mods that add enchantments as well because that's the only one I can find regarding General Falx's Armor.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
#19jammymacsterPosted 3/17/2013 10:10:15 AM(edited)
FMLG posted...
Can I have links? Do they say anything about mods that add enchantments as well because that's the only one I can find regarding General Falx's Armor.

Not sure what you mean here. You can't transfer new enchantments added with mods obviously but there is a console command that lets you create items with current enchantments and it's possible to add effects like Unrelenting Force to a hammer for example.
I'll pm you a link to the site.
---
#20FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:16:26 AM
jammymacster posted...
FMLG posted...

Not sure what you mean here. You can't transfer new enchantments added with mods obviously but there is a console command that lets you create items with current enchantments and it's possible to add effects like Unrelenting Force to a hammer for example.
I'll pm you a link to the site.

Don't worry, it worked. A link to the site would still be much appreciated though.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!