What kind of cosmetic/weapon/armour dlc would you be willing to pay for?

#1SpoonForkKnifePosted 3/17/2013 10:44:01 AM
I would pay for any dlc for this game regardless of how pointless it is, but I am stupid I know that.

So guys of intelligence what minor dlc would you pay for?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#2NicodaemosPosted 3/17/2013 10:46:13 AM
Nothing.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#3blcpackPosted 3/17/2013 10:52:28 AM
Different Archmage Robes...like plain black would be perfect. I can't stand the way they look and so I switch between the respective Master Robes.
---
It's better to regret the things you did than the things you didn't do.
#4Evil_SandwichPosted 3/17/2013 10:52:57 AM
DLC that fixes the feet on females so they have toes.

Also, I want the option to put fingernail/toenail polish on my female character, a hide helm toggle in the options menu, and breast jiggle physics.
#5chaos_belmontPosted 3/17/2013 10:54:34 AM
A hammer, big and beautiful, strong and sturdy. With it I would smithe my enemies in their behinds and shot them with it's white gushing magical energy.

For such I would pay any price, and be satisfied.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#6SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:55:15 AM
blcpack posted...
Different Archmage Robes...like plain black would be perfect. I can't stand the way they look and so I switch between the respective Master Robes.

Maybe an extension of HF that allows you to sew (robes and clothing) and dye stuff?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#7Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/17/2013 10:56:03 AM
chaos_belmont posted...
A hammer, big and beautiful, strong and sturdy. With it I would smithe my enemies in their behinds and shot them with it's white gushing magical energy.

For such I would pay any price, and be satisfied.

'It is' white gushing magical energy?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#8Flow_149Posted 3/17/2013 10:56:07 AM
I wouldn't pay for any individual sets however I would be willing to pay for an weapons/armor pack .
#9DarkSeraphMPosted 3/17/2013 11:02:00 AM
New hairstyles/colors, additional sliders to allow for greater control when creating characters, mostly any new armors/weapons, horse armor (as long as it functionally protected a horse & could be improved & enchanted like normal armor), mostly any new enchantment/alchemy/spell effects (I'd just about empty my M$ points for a Fortify Speed effect), additions to Hearthfire (especially/only if this came with the ability to change wings after one is already built), just about any high-rated mod in the Nexus they wanted to port to consoles...

...but let it be said that all of this depends on the price point of said content. They wouldn't get $5 out of me for something like horse armor or hairstyles, but a medium-sized armor/weapon pack might rate $5.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#10chaos_belmontPosted 3/17/2013 11:02:43 AM
So would I simply say "its"? a bit weird that.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.