What kind of cosmetic/weapon/armour dlc would you be willing to pay for?

#31RainbroDashPosted 3/19/2013 11:12:20 AM
I would buy the immersive armors mod. they made us pay for the house mod so why not.
#32TJ_17_Posted 3/19/2013 11:44:41 AM
Armor painting and customization. Like have little flags and be able to paint emblems and stuff. That would be COOL.
---
DIY not EMI
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/196668-atomic-punk/65644808
#33SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:51:53 AM
Dr_Donald_Blake posted...
Imperial Dragon Armor. Not some fancy new version to match normal Imperial armor in Skyrim, but full plate covering the body like the one from Oblivion. Like this: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Dragon_Armor_(Armor)

Oh, maybe a Knights of the Nine pack with the armor and the weapons. I loved that set.

Agreed KotN set was my favourite stuff in Oblivion.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#34JurazonPosted 3/19/2013 12:06:21 PM
Not a damn thing. Bethesda got me once with the Horse Armor in Oblivion and I'm not falling for that again!!!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: MUSTANGMAN82
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
#35Achronos117Posted 3/19/2013 1:51:07 PM
A boat load of greatswords, my kingdom for more unique greatswords. An armory full of all sorts of crazy looking plate armor, heavy and light armor versions of everything. More weapon types like katanas, daikatanas, tantos, daedric crescents, and, even though it was destroyed canonically, but some type of shout out to Umbra, the 2 hander, not the whimpy ass 1 hander from Oblivion. Basically most of the weapons they had in Morrowind.
---
Quick, to the Hinden-Peter!
#36AnchorsAweighPosted 3/19/2013 1:59:44 PM
usjap123 posted...
It would be nice to have more armor but just allow players to maybe alter some colors of armor here and there so you mix and match some things. For an example, it's hard to get anything to match the ebony mail.

Have you tried equipping Carved Nordic boots and gauntlets with the Ebony Mail? One of my favorite looks in the game.
#37Joe_CobbsPosted 3/19/2013 2:01:28 PM
I'd pay good money for throwing weapons and polearms.
#38usjap123Posted 3/22/2013 10:31:18 PM
AnchorsAweigh posted...
usjap123 posted...
It would be nice to have more armor but just allow players to maybe alter some colors of armor here and there so you mix and match some things. For an example, it's hard to get anything to match the ebony mail.

Have you tried equipping Carved Nordic boots and gauntlets with the Ebony Mail? One of my favorite looks in the game.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
#39charon78auPosted 3/22/2013 10:31:51 PM
Nicodaemos posted...
Nothing.

---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#40azerboPosted 3/23/2013 5:06:50 AM
lordgoro posted...
I want what Ive been asking for since Skyrim was released! A pointy Gandalf Wizard hat! No price is too high for that! Pointy wizard hat and grey robe plus powerful staff=win!!

This. they should just give us this
---
Reload or persist in the doomed world that you have created.