Fisto_ posted...
Paper Mario : TTYD.

That game was the s***.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#82Necro_Fear89Posted 3/17/2013 9:33:51 PM
IamI3rian posted...
I still enjoy the original Final Fantasy from time to time. = )

Recently & besides Skyrim? Two Worlds II is fun. I'm playing (trying to anyway) Dragon's Dogma. Game just...

I'm not certain I like the controls, or if I play too many FPS & Skyrim to allow my hands to use other buttons. Re-reading this post makes me realize how old I sound.

*sighs*

*revs up walker*

*slowly flees*

If it makes you feel any better I still like to pull out my original black and white gameboy and play some Tetris. And I still have a fully functional yellow Walkman and I still listen to the tapes every now and then, trust me we aren't that old lol
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#83IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 9:41:31 PM
Necro, I do all of those things. = )

My walkman however is not one of the cool yellow ones. I'm presently holding it. Turns out the last tape I listened to was the Terminator 2 sound track.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#84Necro_Fear89Posted 3/17/2013 9:45:08 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Necro, I do all of those things. = )

My walkman however is not one of the cool yellow ones. I'm presently holding it. Turns out the last tape I listened to was the Terminator 2 sound track.

Lol. I have a mixed tape with a whole bunch of stuff I used to listen to, grew up on classic rock and some metal and my younger self to my great shame was pretty into the Spice Girls <_<
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#85CRtwentyPosted 3/17/2013 9:57:48 PM
Final Fantasy VI, followed closely by Chrono Trigger.

Man, Square used to be so great. It's painful to look at their games now.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#86IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 10:02:40 PM
Chrono Trigger is still one of the greatest game of all time.

And the Spice Girls were hot. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!