Favorite hold?

#1Mike 716Posted 3/17/2013 6:23:32 PM
Which hold is your favorite, in terms of landscape? I think it's a tie for me, between the colorful forests of the Rift, and the alpine forest of the Falkreath hold. The latter provides such an awesome atmosphere when you're sneaking around on a really foggy night.

I also like the vast and empty tundra of Whiterun, but it's just a little too empty to be my favorite. I think The Reach is kind of overrated.
#2DragonLWPosted 3/17/2013 6:28:08 PM
Hm.. sadly I would have to say the Reach for me. I like the mountains, rapids, twisted trees, ruins, and even the crazy people. A close second is Hjaalmarch though. I like the boggy feel of it.
---
I used to tilt giants until someone convinced me they were windmills. Now I still tilt at giants but they have spinning arms.
#3robitussin217Posted 3/17/2013 6:29:36 PM
whichever one has Rorikstead. The area around Rorikstead is my favorite.
#4lunarswordPosted 3/17/2013 6:29:52 PM
Between Rift and Falkreath
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#5Mike 716(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 6:32:24 PM
I probably should have just made this a poll thread, oops.

DragonLW posted...
Hm.. sadly I would have to say the Reach for me. I like the mountains, rapids, twisted trees, ruins, and even the crazy people. A close second is Hjaalmarch though. I like the boggy feel of it.

Morthal is probably my favorite city. I also love the boggy feel, and there's just something cozy about it. Like, i'd live there.
#6silverhunter16Posted 3/17/2013 6:49:50 PM
Winterhold.

More for the college but still it has a certain charm in my eyes.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#7TwoBladesOneBowPosted 3/17/2013 7:02:26 PM
Falkreath. I love the forest, and it's inhabitants.
---
"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
#8PR_FiascoPosted 3/17/2013 7:04:11 PM
Falkreath and Morthal. Love Falkreath for the forest and the town itself, Morthal for the feeling of solitude and privacy.
---
GT: Prophex Fiasco
Founder, Co-owner, Patron and Star Dancer of The Bar with No Name
#9turn_basedPosted 3/17/2013 7:15:47 PM
Whiterun.

It recieved most of the love from the devs and it shows...
#10FalloutgenuisPosted 3/17/2013 7:18:11 PM
The Pale by far. I just love that empty tundra.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ