Favorite hold?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mike 716

Mike 716
3 years ago#1
Which hold is your favorite, in terms of landscape? I think it's a tie for me, between the colorful forests of the Rift, and the alpine forest of the Falkreath hold. The latter provides such an awesome atmosphere when you're sneaking around on a really foggy night.

I also like the vast and empty tundra of Whiterun, but it's just a little too empty to be my favorite. I think The Reach is kind of overrated.

User Info: DragonLW

DragonLW
3 years ago#2
Hm.. sadly I would have to say the Reach for me. I like the mountains, rapids, twisted trees, ruins, and even the crazy people. A close second is Hjaalmarch though. I like the boggy feel of it.
I used to tilt giants until someone convinced me they were windmills. Now I still tilt at giants but they have spinning arms.

User Info: robitussin217

robitussin217
3 years ago#3
whichever one has Rorikstead. The area around Rorikstead is my favorite.

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
3 years ago#4
Between Rift and Falkreath
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive

User Info: Mike 716

Mike 716
3 years ago#5
I probably should have just made this a poll thread, oops.

DragonLW posted...
Hm.. sadly I would have to say the Reach for me. I like the mountains, rapids, twisted trees, ruins, and even the crazy people. A close second is Hjaalmarch though. I like the boggy feel of it.

Morthal is probably my favorite city. I also love the boggy feel, and there's just something cozy about it. Like, i'd live there.

User Info: silverhunter16

silverhunter16
3 years ago#6
Winterhold.

More for the college but still it has a certain charm in my eyes.
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.

User Info: TwoBladesOneBow

TwoBladesOneBow
3 years ago#7
Falkreath. I love the forest, and it's inhabitants.
"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start."

User Info: PR_Fiasco

PR_Fiasco
3 years ago#8
Falkreath and Morthal. Love Falkreath for the forest and the town itself, Morthal for the feeling of solitude and privacy.
GT: Prophex Fiasco
Founder, Co-owner, Patron and Star Dancer of The Bar with No Name

User Info: turn_based

turn_based
3 years ago#9
Whiterun.

It recieved most of the love from the devs and it shows...

User Info: Falloutgenuis

Falloutgenuis
3 years ago#10
The Pale by far. I just love that empty tundra.
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived